[FREE GAME-Welcome Advices] Bubble Breaker Lite on Google Play

SORRY !! It seems that I promote my app in the wrong section, is there anyway I can move it or just delete it and create a new one in the correct forum. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I’ve just spend a huge amount of time reading the forums on how to make money with Android. I’m pretty amazed actually that some of the numbers to me are really unexpected to me. I can’t believe some people are making 1k$ - 2k$ per day from Ads on Android alone, with a few million installs. So any advice on my game and how I’m monetizing it would be greatly appreciate it.

My name is Aun Taraseina, this is my first game on Android. My game is “Bubble Breaker Lite” which is a new twist on the classic Bubble Popping game released many years ago where you match the same bubbles with the same color and score as much as you can. Some of the features include

[ul]
[li]3 New Super addictive Game Modes[/li][li]Global Leader board and Local Leader board[/li][li]Super fluid UI [/li][li]Crisp beautiful graphics[/li][li]awesome sound track and sound effects[/li][li]14 Achievements[/li][li]12 Skill Levels[/li][/ul]

Screen shots
[

](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mayansoftware.bubblebreakerfree)

Download Link
Google Play

Please let me know what you think how I can get more download or do better with monetizing it, thanks !!!
Aun Taraseina
Mayan Software

IMHO it’s a great game, well made, very fluid, fantastic graphics, easy to understand. Congrats.