[Confused] I need ad network suggestions + e-currency rewards network!

Hello,

i had success with my first app wich is now making me a good amount of money each month, and I want to take it to the next level by implementing a reward systrem, I currently only use admob, and I feel like if I should be making more, many members here prefer to use mediation networks while other only install individual SDKs, so here are my questions!

• Should I go for Mediation network? wich one do you suggest? i’ve heard of Aerserv and Mopub, are they good? does any one have experience with them?
  • I want to implement a reward system wich gives virtual currency to users each time they complete an offer, like CPI, wich network do you suggest? Tapjoy for example? did any one tried it? or is there any better alternatives?

and I really want to know about your experience with any other mobile ad networks

I’ve seel several threads about people suggesting ad networks, yet many of them are just new members trying to advertise their own “new” networks indirectl

That depends on what you prefer.

Both methods are good, but are also a different experience to each developer.

If you’re looking into increasing your revenue with an extra SDK and not a mediation network, look no further - try HomeBase SDK.

It’s an out of the box solution that monetizes your most prized real estate - the lockscreen.

Try us out here.

Noam

• Should I go for Mediation network? wich one do you suggest? i’ve heard of Aerserv and Mopub, are they good? does any one have experience with them?

I’ve used both of them - they’re both great for different reasons.

Mopub is the grand-daddy in the space - solid platform, great for mediating banners and static interstitials, and their Marketplace has nice revenue potential. They offer a few ad networks out of the box, and then you can integrate other ad networks via custom native networks. It is open source, so there is code out there to help you. But this means more SDK integrations.

AerServ is new, but has some cool stuff. They are good at video ad integrations, which I like. They offer a few more ad networks via server to server, which means less additional SDKs. I liked that. Their marketplace has good US performance for video and banners.

• I want to implement a reward system wich gives virtual currency to users each time they complete an offer, like CPI, wich network do you suggest? Tapjoy for example? did any one tried it? or is there any better alternatives?

There are a bunch. AdColony is the first one that comes to mind. Vungle and Tapjoy are good too.

Check out Appsaholic too - I talked to them at the most recent AppsWorld conference and the product looked really cool.

Hi,Peatrex
As you mentioned Mediation,we provide this service which’ll select the best ads among other networks such as Admob,Mobfox,Startapp,chartboost…etc,and you can get weekly payment

If you want to know more details,please PM me;)