Anyone using AdBuddiz ?

Today i got a mail from AdBuddiz saying that they can generate eCpm upto $10 with their full screen ads. Has anyone tried their ads ?
Here’s the website link:- AdBuddiz | Full screen ads for your mobile apps

i got an email too and integrate their sdk yesterday, not data to be shown yet. their pay per install only for their full screen ads.
i like their ads, very clean and easy too integrate, let’s see how its gonna work for a week

Any news? they contacted me too, they must be spamming everyone on GP…

I have been using them for a couple weeks.

So far the eCpm has been great ($6 over 2000 impressions) and the ads appear instantly since they are pre-loaded. I can say its way better than Leadbolts, recommended.

I would wait for the first payment before recommending though. There is a history of ad networks that suddenly lower the revenue or not pay at all.

do they get flagged as virus?..if not this might be what i was looking for

no, they dont as long as i know…

I think AdBuddiz is not sending any ads since last night…is it just me or my traffic?

I am also curious as I got the email as well… any other stats from anyone yet?

Hello Magnesus, I cofounded AdBuddiz.
I completely understand your fear as I have also heard of ad networks having these kinds of behaviors.
I would like to underline the fact that payment terms as well as our reputation are really important for us. Therefore, you can be sure that you’ll be paid on time :wink: By the way, I don’t know who is your contact at our company but here is my email if needed: [email protected]
Feel free to ping me :wink: Have a great day

Hi amalvj123,
As I told Magnesus, we work very hard for our reputation.
Our goal with AdBuddiz is to provide only clean high paying ads for our partner developers (there are a lot of solutions out there that are all but clean unfortunately) I am personally a mobile game lover (I used to work for a great Multiplatfom game called Urban Rivals :wink: and I hate when ads annoy the users. That’s why we paid a lot of attention to the quality of the ads graphics and the way they are displayed. Moreover, we always encourage our partner developers to display our ads when it makes the most sense (between the gameplays for instance). In short, I hope I convinced you we were not a virus. If you are still not convinced, feel free to ping me :wink: My email : [email protected]

Hey amalvj123, we haven’t heard of any problems regarding the display of ads. Could you please write me an email mentioning your account ? I’ll check it out for you. My email => [email protected]

We have a team whose job is to contact developers that have interesting apps with audience that match our advertisers’ needs. If you have been contacted, it means you would be interesting for these advertisers. If you are not interested, that’s perfectly fine : we won’t spam you :wink:

So I wanted to jump in here and give a little update on my experience with AdBuddiz to date. I have been using them for roughly 2 weeks using a very small segment of our users. I am currently seeing $4.78 CPM. Not quite the $10 as advertised, but will keep them going to see if it increases.

Thanks for the info Trishd. Our model is to pay the developers based on each install they generate for our advertisers (based on our experience, it’s the best performing model in terms of revenues). Therefore, the CPM can vary based on several parameters :

• the country of your users (advertisers will obviously pay higher payouts for an installation in the US compared to India for instance)
  • the way you display the ads (if you display ads every second on your app for instance, you’ll generate a lot of impressions but the conversions won’t be great so it will lower the CPM)
  • the conversion of your ad impressions into installs of our advertisers’ apps

We are 100% focus on getting the highest paying campaigns in the world.
We also developed a technology which learns the behavior of the audience of each app on our network so that we can match this audience with the best converting ads. This way, the revenues are optimized over time. However, the system requires a minimum of data to work that’s why you should improve your results by sending us more impressions. (the more data we have, the better we’ll know your audience and the better we’ll optimize your revenues)
Anyway, if you can tell me the name of your app, I can ask our team to take a look at it and give you some advice to improve your CPM and overall revenues :wink: Please feel free to ping me.

Spoken like the wise man atop the mountain :slight_smile: Very, very true! Heed these words, boys and girls…

What are payment terms for Addbuddiz?

Hi devo1985,
Standard Payment Terms are 45 days after the end of the month.
If you deliver high volume of impressions, you can get shorter payment terms.
You just need to enter your bank details / paypal account once on your AdBuddiz portal and we’ll transfer your revenues automatically at due date.

net45? Not a fan… imo all networks should provide net30 as their standard, anything else is too long.
What is the volume of impressions needed for shorter payment terms? and how short? Net 7??

Hey devo1985, we don’t really have fixed rules for this. In general, we discuss this with each developer each time we have a request. We try to find ways to make everybody happy :wink: You can contact me directly on [email protected] if you want to discuss your particular case.