NOTIFY to open a PPD option!

Devs,

We have a private PPD model right now. Please email us at [email protected] if you want to qualify for this offering.

Look forward to hearing from you!

All the Best,

Blake

People have been emailing asking for further details on payout rates…

If you have apps that have more than 25k users, then you may qualify upon review:
NOTIFY pays $20 CPM (PPD for countries, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Italy, Spain), $10 - $15 CPM for Germany, Netherlands, France, USA, South Africa, Poland and Brazil, and $5 CPM (WorldWide). Excludes China traffic.

Please note that each app is reviewed before being approved for the PPD model until the program is released to the general public without restriction. Final PPD rates may be adjusted once the PPD program is releases to the public (these rates may be temporary).

For further details, please email us [email protected].

We look forward to bringing you a more robust solution and becoming the choice ad network partner for developers. Happy Developing!!! :slight_smile:

All the Best,

Blake

What if we are already using your SDK, can we still participate in the PPD?

Yes, you can still qualify! It is a app by app approval process. You can send us your app stats and speak with our support team in order to get your apps added to the PPD payout model.

Look forward to hearing from you! Our PPD model is a sure way to get some guaranteed revenue!!!

Count me in Blake, I sent you an email please enable my account and my wife’s account.

We’ll put your account through the approval process. Responded via email. Thank you.

Cheers,

Blake

Let us know how it goes… @DroidGenie. I want to user a better PPD network that isn’t from China.

These are lower rates than I expected… is there any revenue share with this ppd? And i’m afraid that you will cut earning by 90% from day to day like you done a couple months ago…

@mmmkkksss, Thanks for voicing your concern. The PPD model is still in its early stages which is why its not fully released to all accounts. We will be fine-tuning the program to make the most of the revenue for the developers. Each developer that gets approved, will work closely with us to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. Any PPD network takes on a huge risk to guarantee rates and ensure a stable strategy.

The process will evolve and will only become more beneficial to the developers. That’s all we aim to do… become a developer choice network. We listen to our developers and partners to make the necessary changes for a better future. We appreciate any constructive criticism and hope that discussions are had regarding our performance via email, skype, or call.

Cheers! Happy Developing!

We are paying SPECIAL rates to certain apps on GP that can be higher than anyone. If you have apps that have more than 500k users, then please contact me ASAP for this crazy good offer!!! It’s a no-brainer.

Thanks guys!

Blake

Thanks @Notify for giving me an opportunity to participate in Notify’s PPD Program. Since most of my apps are an educational based app, is there any mechanism in which I could filter out unnecessary ads’ contents such as gambling, dating and the like. Hopefully your $20 CPM payout will be materialized on my apps. (Most of the users are from Malaysia).

We hope to continue to offer high payouts like this to every developer. Notify’s team has experience of more than a decade with strong advertiser relationships. This will allow us to pay well even in lower tier GEOs. Our system and algorithms will optimize the ad space to ensure that the traffic is monetized properly. Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to serving you.

What is PPD model, pay per download or pay per display?
Thank you.

PPD = Paid Per Download. PM me with your email so that we can show you everything in your dashboard and walk you through the process.

Thank you for your interest! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Blake

Hey Guys!

Hope all is well! Check it out… NOTIFY

New GEO rates! PPD! Let me know if you have any questions… We’ll keep adding more and more. Let me know if you have specific GEOs you want to add to the program and I’ll see if I can get them added. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2015-02-04 at 12.43.47 AM.jpg

I got 11 referrals with Notifymob and no revenue in the past. I asked them to close my account a week ago and I still see their ADs in my app. 2 very good reasons not to trust notifymob.
In the end when your revenue is low hear is the excuse notifymob will give you. You have 5,000 installs but only 2,000 opened the app after downloading it, so we paid you for only the 2,000.
They already admitted on thier garanteed eCPM that they only count the 1st 2-3 impressions and the rest dont count. So you can have a user see 20 impression but it counts as 3. They claim its to protect them from fraud, so they fraud you instead.

Probably they will write you PM soon or later with explaination that they are good, better than other networks and income is bigger :wink: oO

yep… Their PPD is not ss high… they will not even give you money for revenue-share

@mmmkkksss Those rates are decent for those countries. Better than appflood and some of those other weak PPD programs out there. Definitely not the highest like hummermobi but those guys are outrageously aggressive and have similar conditions. notifymob is still a strong performer for me so I gotta speak up for them here.

Respectfully I disagree with you @Pixelpower. I get paid from their referral program. Not a ton because the devs I referred are small, but I checked it with my friend and I got 2% of his revenue to the T. That’s exactly what they promised, so you must not have referred anyone that makes money or at least anyone that has integrated the SDK yet.

So to be clear here, PPD terms and conditions are available in our dashboard for anyone that gets approved for the program… Before participating in the program (or any program from ANY company/network for that matter) please ensure to read it so you know how to qualify your users, etc.

NOTIFY pay out on all revenue and earnings from any of our programs. Referral program is still 2% of referred revenue. PPD rates are posted above for your viewing. Thank you. If you have any questions about any program please do not hesitate to ask. If you’re interested in the program then please contact me so we can review your account for approval.

Still waiting for you to integrate an app and try us out. @ramzixp :slight_smile:

Don’t knock 'til you try it. :stuck_out_tongue: We love your input because it makes us better. Any constructive criticism is always welcome. :smiley: