Best network for pay per install?

I currently using StartApp. What’s the best pay per install ad network for you?

there’s is appwiz

check this post http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/1873-appwiz-another-startapp.html

OK, thanks.

if you want a good/legit pay per install program…

check out Makestacks.com

Really easy way to make money on the internet. You never have to sell any products to make $$$…Just get installs and you will start earning…

They offer real time stats and up to $2 dollars per US install…

They pay worldwide through paypal and wire if you request it…They don’t care if you are from Romania or even north korea…If you sign up they will approve your account and pay you…

**** off with your spam shit, this is for mobile apps not computer desktop programs so go **** off and leave these forums.

grow up…i did nothing to you and wish you only the best…with your loud ass website that makes me immediately exit it…

Well, it’s true. Making Money With Android, it’s pretty clear what is this forum about. And I won’t comment about your website as I’m not really good in design.

Good luck with your service, as I believe the goal of everyone here is to make enough money to go to some place like the picture you have in your website :cool:

You can try mobvista it give me 0.35$ to 0.5$ per install from ads , has 50$ threshld payment done every friday ! dashboard updated every hour . you can join mobvista here
Also Mobilecore is good , its stickies (which are very interactive ads) provide me the same 0.3$-0.4$ per installs from ads
appnext is another good option , whose wall/interstitials ads provide 1$-2$ cpm for installs .

[HR][/HR]

1) MOBVISTA - 100% fill rate 10$ eCPM Weekly payments JOIN NOW !!!
2)Mobilecore - Stickies the new most interactive mobile ad with HIGH eCPM Join NOW !!!

Nabukodonosor We have an entire sales unit dedicated to bringing on CPI campaigns. We pay publishers anything from $0.5 - $4.00. Check us out! Tapit! or pm me if you have questions.