Google Play App Download dropped in unexpectedly and suddenly from November 22

I have a Google play account and a few applications which were getting downloads per day 200 to 400 averagely … suddenly i got a huge change and all the applications of my play-store getting very lower download like 10 to 15 per day … this is a very serious concern for me :mad: … i am getting very confused and so i just email Google about it… and after 2 days i got reply from them … Here it is below :

demo.JPG

Guys just check the RED marked text … i am now 75% sure Google has recently changed its algorithm on Google Play … Are you guys getting same problem for your applications ?? :mad:

Where is the text you mentioned?
We had no changes in downloads on that day in none of our apps.

In my case is the opposite as last few days I saw a huge increase of download but because is Christmas season I don’t take it seriously. What you are describing is something that happened to me last year and sadly there is nothing you can do

and this year ?? improved ?? with the same account ?? developer.
I really happening the same, suddenly my applications have drastically lowered myself downloads, all, suddenly and meaningless.

Nope, those apps are still getting same quantity of downloads (really few), but hey maybe your case is totally different