Help with integrating Applovin in my own library

Hi. I have one project (marked as library) and my app - which is implementing this library. In library I have activity with Applobin banner. In which manifet I should put applovin.sdk.key ? In library manifest or in my app manifest? I run AppLovinSdk.initializeSdk(getApplicationContext()); from my library, I have there also applovin.jar. But I don’t see any banner on the screen. I tried put applovin.sdk.key in both projects - did not work. How should I implement Applovin in my library, which I want to use in my app?

In app (Works for startapp & airpush so should work for applovin). From library manifest itself very few things are derived. Also resources are first took from ‘main’ app then libraries in order of including.

When I call AppLovinSdk.initializeSdk(getApplicationContext()); from the activity in library project - I get on logcat only this:
07-02 15:06:13.168: I/AppLovinSdk(11028): [SettingsManager] Loading settings saved with the application…

And banner is not showing…:frowning:
So - to show you my situation. Now I have library project with applovin.jar and all permissions in manifest. In my current app I have applovin.sdk.key in the manifest. And I’m running activity from library through my current app. Should it work?

OK, thread closed. I had 204 error - There was no ads for my region…:wink:

Permissions should also be in main app manifest.

Now I have library project with applovin.jar and all permissions in manifest. In my current app I have applovin.sdk.key in the manifest. And I’m running activity from library through my current app. Should it work?

I’m interested in the same question too. I greet you