Google Play Security Warning about version of OpenSSL

Hi all,

Yesterday, i got email from Google about " Google Play Security Warning: You are using a highly vulnerable version of OpenSSL".
I don’t want to fix it and. I was unpublish application, is it enough? Or it must be fixed?
Please give me help !

I am not much aware on this one but I think you must fix this one out rather than un publishing the application !

Reality, i don’t want to fix it, because a update version might worth a lot of money while little user download. I think Google also has thought about this situation.

Well, I can’t comment much on this I guess what better would be in here’s waiting for other member to respond on this one !

Same here. I’ll just disable the app. However, what could be the reason? My app uses FB for posting results and AdMob - that’s it.

Hi all,

Alert about security disappeared after application has been removed from store.

Hi All.

I have same issues, but my app was suspended.
I have some games in Google Play. One game is suspended, one game is unpublished, because I am lost my Android key store. And now, two game are gotten OpenSSL version warning.

What should I do now? :frowning: Please help me!

If It is alert message so you need to attention on same because you are using Google platform and he is not allowing you to do so…please ignore it and go accordingly.

I used to do IT Security and a while ago a huge OpenSSL vulnerability was found in older versions. It was quite a big thing in the IT Security world. People were freaking out.
So probably Google were just scanning for implementations of old OpenSSL versions in apps.

any updates or solutions for this? I received this warning from google play as well but I believe I am using the most up to date version of OpenSSL in my app. The app makes decent revenue so I do not want to unpublish it at the same time I don’t want to risk getting needless violations on my account. I am emailing google support to try and get some clarity, but I am not holding my breath for a response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is disappeared