Which one to choose

I need an android divice to watch vedio, but don’t have much bedget on it, I only have no more than $150 for it. How to choose it? I need to use it to get online and mostly watch vedios. Maybe a Chinese Brand is OK? What about Newsmy Tablet? Or Ainol? I heard both but cannot decide.

There are many android phones now available in less than 150$ where in you can stream videos online and watch youtube.
Newsmy T3 tablet it is of around 100$ so it is under your budget and it is stylish cool and it is a full high definition so streaming videos and 3g is not a problem.
So go for Nesmy only.

Make sure it plays correctly the videos you want to watch. Some devices had problems with that (Asus Transformer for example). Samsung is good at providing codecs for many formats, but its devices cost a lot. Some Chinese might be good but it would be best if you could test the device before buying because some are also very slow and poorly build (I have one for testing apps and it has moving parts inside…). Also as long as the SoC inside has NEON support you SHOULD be OK, but don’t bet on it - read reviews and check if possible.

Buy a second hand phone …

Videos are best watched on tablets and your budget will get you a 7inch tablet. If you are in India then buy 7inch tablet by Karbon. It has good viewing angles and decent response time.

I guess some retailers are now selling Nexus 7inch 2012 edition for around $200 because 2013 edition is already launched in tier1 countries and is going to be launched officially in other countries too.