Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hi,

Can we talk on skype about your promotion?
    The best jigsaw puzzles game on the market and it's all free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ania.game.free

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Hi, tried integrating SSA sdk to my app and found app key but where to find user id ?Also when will $200 be funded to account?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThemeBowlApp View Post
    Hi, tried integrating SSA sdk to my app and found app key but where to find user id ?Also when will $200 be funded to account?
    you have to specify user id yourself It is a unique id of your app's user some people use Google advertising id and some android id as the user id.
    they should remove this user id thing from their sdk. It took me a lot of time to make the sdk work properly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,
    Did your SDK support apache cordova?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @DanielB any skype to speed up the conversation?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shtse8 View Post
    @DanielB any skype to speed up the conversation?
    SKYPE: danielbsupersonic - When you add me put in the message "From MakingMoneyWithAndroid Forums"
    The 5 best Mobile Ad Networks for Indie Developers: Fyber, Admob, Vungle, Taptika, StartApp

Watch out - Supesonic & mobileCore will SCAM you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taimur97 View Post
    you have to specify user id yourself It is a unique id of your app's user some people use Google advertising id and some android id as the user id.
    they should remove this user id thing from their sdk. It took me a lot of time to make the sdk work properly.
    Hi @taimur97 . Oh i see.Can we use package name as user id?I tried setting this ad network.But i doesn't display interstitial ads.

Any one successful on using this ad network especially with integration?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThemeBowlApp View Post
    Hi @taimur97 . Oh i see.Can we use package name as user id?I tried setting this ad network.But i doesn't display interstitial ads.

Any one successful on using this ad network especially with integration?
    Hey Guys,
    Try opening a ticket in our knowledge center and a expert will assist you to integrate the SDK.

I understand that you are having complications integrating the SDK, I will be sure to escalate this issue to our R&D Team.
    I want to hear what you guys have to say, Supersonic is one of the leading Mobile Ad Networks because of our Advanced Technology and devoted R&D Team, we recently launched our fully Self Served platform and its getting better and better from day to day, Help us out and send me your thoughts and worries....
    Feel free to PM me your Feedback or send me an Email to [email protected], I will take care of you guys
    The 5 best Mobile Ad Networks for Indie Developers: Fyber, Admob, Vungle, Taptika, StartApp

Watch out - Supesonic & mobileCore will SCAM you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielB View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Try opening a ticket in our knowledge center and a expert will assist you to integrate the SDK.

I understand that you are having complications integrating the SDK, I will be sure to escalate this issue to our R&D Team.
    I want to hear what you guys have to say, Supersonic is one of the leading Mobile Ad Networks because of our Advanced Technology and devoted R&D Team, we recently launched our fully Self Served platform and its getting better and better from day to day, Help us out and send me your thoughts and worries....
    Feel free to PM me your Feedback or send me an Email to [email protected], I will take care of you guys

Hi @DanielB if you don't mind can you post tutorial to integrate supersonic ads here?I guess most of developers do find difficult in making it work.Also what's the user id to be added within init? i added this on my app but i didn't see any interstitial ads on it