Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Christmas Promotion - Integrate our SDK and receive $200 to advertise your app!

Mobile Developers - Here is an offer you cannot miss out on!
    Now that our FAVORITE time in the year has arrived we decided to give all our loved ones $200 to promote their app on our mobile ad network. YAY! (Click here to sign up)
    Supersonic is the leading Mobile Ad Network in the Industry, with our services you will be able to monetize x3 more then on average networks. Choose to publish ads from top brands and advertisers, enjoy our Rapid Payouts and quality service.
    What benefits will you enjoy when you join Supersonic?
    • Make Money NOW!
      Go live in minutes with our self-served platform! Take full control of your app monetization.
    • 1-Stop Shop
      One SDK for all your monetization needs. Serve Native Rewarded Videos, Interstitial Ads and Offerwalls all in one place.
    • Rapid Payouts
      We pay every 2 weeks, increase your app revenue X3 with one of the industry’s largest mobile ad networks.
    • Maximize your Fillrate
      Our advanced mediation platform gives you the power to serve ads from any Ad Network of your choice.
    • Monetize like a Pro
      Be part of the best! Join the best app developers in the industry and maximize your revenue.
    • 24\7 Support
      You are not alone! We will help you reach your goals with around the clock live support.

So what do you have to do to get $200 to advertise your app? Just sign-up and integrate our SDK >>click here<<.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Last edited by DanielB; 2014-12-03 at 01:59 PM.
    The 5 best Mobile Ad Networks for Indie Developers: Fyber, Admob, Vungle, Taptika, StartApp

Watch out - Supesonic & mobileCore will SCAM you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    can not sign up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Guys this actually has almost no Small Print, sign up to our Premium Mobile ad network, integrate our SDK, and we will give you $200 for FREE
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Hu View Post
    can not sign up
    Try now! >>Click Here<<
    Last edited by DanielB; 2014-12-03 at 11:09 AM.
    The 5 best Mobile Ad Networks for Indie Developers: Fyber, Admob, Vungle, Taptika, StartApp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    don't cheat people... to get this bonus we have to integrate at least 1 app with your sdk... so not only register
    Want to start making real money? Read my ebook first!

5. Likes DanielB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkkksss View Post
    don't cheat people... to get this bonus we have to integrate at least 1 app with your sdk... so not only register
    The picture states "Join our network" and it is pretty obvious that you have to integrate our SDK...
    Be sure that its not one of those "get $30,000 bonus" (if your app has 5M impressions) promotions.
    mmmkkksss you are welcome, have a happy cheerful Christmas - AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
    Last edited by DanielB; 2014-12-03 at 12:45 PM.

7. Dislikes mmmkkksss disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    LOL you are cranky
    Join our network = register. That is the definition.

BTW here is your text: "So what do you have to do to get $200 to advertise your app? Just sign-up >>here<<." So don't cheat people and give away.

I will definitely try your network. You are not polite and you represent this network like mobario
    Want to start making real money? Read my ebook first!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I was also attracted by the title of post but ignored after reading that we have to integrate SDK. Better offer would have been, invest $100 and u will match $200 to it so that finally advertiser gets $300 as advertiser.

Posts title needs clarification here.

10. Likes mmmkkksss, DanielB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkkksss View Post
    LOL you are cranky
    Join our network = register. That is the definition.
    BTW here is your text: "So what do you have to do to get $200 to advertise your app? Just sign-up >>here<<." So don't cheat people and give away.
    I will definitely try your network. You are not polite and you represent this network like mobario
    Excuse me, I changed the Text to the matter you brought to my attention.
    You will be happy to know that we just changed all our banners to state "Integrate our SDK and Receive 200$ to advertise your app" because of your comment
    Sorry for the bad start mate, im looking forward to help you out in the future. Have a Merry Christmas !

Quote Originally Posted by javaexp View Post
    I was also attracted by the title of post but ignored after reading that we have to integrate SDK. Better offer would have been, invest $100 and u will match $200 to it so that finally advertiser gets $300 as advertiser.
    Posts title needs clarification here.
    I tried to change the Title to Integrate our SDK and receive $200 but it doesn't seem to change. Sorry for the inconvenience. Merrrry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    do I need to invest $100 to get the $200?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Hu View Post
    do I need to invest $100 to get the $200?
    No, I will add ALL the small prints right now to this post:

PROMOTION TERMS OF USE
    1) Integrate and go live with Supersonic’s latest SDK by December 31, 2014.
    2) $200 will be deposit into your advertising account, for the sole purpose of advertising your app (The $200 bonus cannot be withdraw)
    3) Supersonic’s latest SDK must be integrated (Android 5.8+ and/or iOS 5.5+) into the App. Integration will be verified and confirmed by Supersonic prior depositing the $200 bonus.
    4) Number of participants in the Promotion is limited on a first come first serve basis.
    5) The terms of the Program may be updated by Supersonic at any time on a non-retroactive basis.
    6) Your compliance with the Program’s requirements and the terms set forth herein shall be at the sole discretion of Supersonic.