One Thousand Posts!

This forum passed a milestone today - the 1,000th post went live this morning. :slight_smile:
There are currently 1,013 posts in 171 threads, and 211 registered members.

[attachment=66]

I’ve always been impressed at the quality of discussion in the Android community - and the engagement I’ve seen here has certainly lived up to that standard. It’s great to have so many developers coming together to share ideas & pool experience.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed over the past few months. I hope you’ve got as much out of the discussion as I have. A special shout-out goes to reiti.net, seedload, Martin, falo, rixment, zet, and fiveHelions, who have all been frequent posters.

Here’s to all of you in the Android community, and here’s to the next 10,000 posts! :smiley:

index_landing_page.png

Congrats on 1000 posts.

And thanks to everybody who contributes and makes this a great place to come and learn and share experiences.

Aye, congrats on the milestone. Been a happy reader of your blog for a while and this forum definitely filled a gap in the market. Great call on creating it. Nice to know there’s a good group of people available when you want to pick some brains / share some ideas.

who has written the 1000th post? :slight_smile:

Looks like you did! http://makingmoneywithandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=173&pid=1000#pid1000

xD that’s nice xD

Now as a thanks you should write the next income report on your blog, if been waiting to see the results progress of your iphone app. :wink:

Ah yes, I definitely need to get on to that income report now. Apologies for the many delays. I just submitted an assignment this evening, so hopefully will get a chance to put something together tomorrow.

At least, now I’ve posted that publicly I hope it will provide some more motivation for me to get stuck in & write something :wink:

So… How the report going? Must be one hell of big report. :wink:

Haha well, I calculated about 1700 words, which is not really small. It’s bigger than a lot of my uni assignments (but that’s just because I write too much :P)

Anyway, here it is at long last - Android Income Report #8 :smiley:

Nice job!
Could you give us a graph on the income per app? I Wonder how much of the income is from the fake IPhone app.

Most of the income is from Fake iPhone. So much that the graph’s not even worth drawing. Basically all the revenue except for AdMob, AdSense and Airpush is from that one app. So here are the figures:

Fake iPhone Advertising Revenue: $6,811.18
All Other Apps Advertising Revenue: $43.95
Paid Apps & Website Revenue: $263.57

You can see why income diversification is my main goal! It’s great to be making a lot of money, but not very stable if it’s all from the one source.

I see. Yes it would be nice to have more of a spread on income over your apps.
I Guess you need to find a second big hit :wink:

Congratulations! I’m impressed… It’s not easy for forums to reach 1000 posts but you did it! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’d like to see that, too…:slight_smile:

You’re right… I’ve heard a lot of good things about this forum. I’m glad to be a part of it… :slight_smile:

Someday I could do it too!

Making a million post to break the record…:wink:

You’re so blessed for having that post. If I could do this, I will had saved more money for the future.

Better sometime to have my internet connection getting faster so I could send more post.