Supersonic's Christmas Promotion - Premium Mobile Ad Network

Hey Warriors,
YAY! The Holidays are coming next month, at last, the moment where we get to unite with are family and loved ones. Supersonic decided to give all App Developers a special present just before Santa hits the chimney :wink:
So in the spirit of the Holidays, we are rewarding our new & existing clients with a $15 eCPM program, mainly because we want your app to hit bank - and because you need the extra money to buy some presents for the Missy :smiley:
We are a 1-Stop shop for App Monetization
[ul]
[li]Rewarded Video Ads
[/li][li]Interstitial Ads
[/li][li]Ultrawall (Offerwalls)
[/li][li]and MORE!
[/li][/ul]
So why Supersonic is going to make your app go bank so fast? :smiley:
[ul]
[li]Optimal Fill Rate - With over 50,000 members our Ad network strives to fill in your inventory with quality publishers.
[/li][li]Dedicated Support - Our experts are dedicated to provide you personal, comprehensive support.
[/li][li]Fast & Powerful SDK - Our powerful SDK is optimized for global support and a simple, seamless integration.
[/li][/ul]

For more details and information feel free to leave a message here or on our website.
www.Supersonicads.com | Mobile Advertising Network
ā€œYour App. Just Accelerated - Supersonicā€
HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAY!

More details please ,
what are the fine prints :slight_smile: ?

Sounds too good to be true? $15 ecpm worldwide? Almost all networks claim 10 ecpm when in realiity we only get like 0.75-1.23 ecpm

yepā€¦ Maybe give us some premium cash for hitting impressions like mC did it?

Conditions please?

InMobi have a similar promotion giving 20$eCPM but in order to be elegible you should make a minimum of 2 Mln impression in a short period, only interstitials :slight_smile:

Payments methods, terms and other details that we need(want) to know?

As you all requested, here is the ā€œsmall printā€ - https://www.supersonicads.com/supersonic-15-ecpm-promotion-program/ :smiley:
Cheers! If you have anymore questions I will be glad to assist youā€¦

only 17 points that you should accomplish :slight_smile:

questions
-It seems obvious but I want to make sureā€¦ when I would know if Iā€™m eligible for the program at the beginning or end of period?

• You pay per view or per install?
  • Fill rate in this countries: US, Russia, Brazil
  • Payment terms

Really, after reading your conditions I feel like at the end of the period you say something ā€˜Sorry but you missed point 2 blablablaā€™ (for example 11.RV implementation must be maintained for the entire Term. Your level of ad requests in the 2nd and 3rd months of the Program should not be lower then the levels in the 1st month, otherwise Supersonicā€™s standard earnings rates will apply.)

These are all great questions! :wink:
I managed to arrange one of our best experts to assist you with your questions, feel free to message him while stating that your arrived from the offer on Making Money with Android forums :slight_smile:
You can contact him at - [email protected]