how i can increase my revenue in admob ?

hello .
i need a help please
how i can increase my revenue in admob ?
i have 25 apps in google play
and this is the pictures for more explain

you are getting 0.5 eCPM,and most of your traffics must be from Arab nations …I don’t think you can increase your income any further with admob…
you can try mediation,with min eCPM threshold…

thanks very much for your replay , but how i can try with mediation,with min eCPM threshold…??

This is the mail i received from admob a couple of months ago regarding it:

Hi AdMob Developer

Today, we’re giving you more control over the value of ad impressions served to your apps by AdMob. The AdMob eCPM Floor beta allows you to set a minimum CPM you would like to receive for each ad.

How does this work? Advertisers bid to show their ads on apps in the AdMob network, and an auction is run for every impression to determine the winner. We predict what the ‘expected CPM’ (eCPM) of that ad impression will be. You can set a minimum eCPM and we will only serve ads to your app that meet or exceed that level. For example, if a floor of $1.25 is set, we’ll only show ads with an eCPM of $1.25 or more. When choosing a floor value it’s important that you look at your own reporting and determine a value that’s relevant to you.

Here are a few details you need to know when taking part in the beta:
Make sure the eCPMs you’ve set for your other ad networks are accurate.
We don’t guarantee the final value of the eCPM, since we don’t know if a user will click on the ad.
The beta is available to all AdMob developers globally, as long as you are using AdMob Mediation.
You have the option of setting just one network line item in your mediation stack which uses the eCPM floor. Or, you can have two network line items, one that uses the eCPM floor and one without, so you can continue to fill impressions at your current fill rate. Setting the eCPM floor at a very high value will likely lead to a decrease in the fill rate.

You can find setup instructions in the AdMob Help Center here(https://support.google.com/admob/answer/2423722) under the article titled ‘Allocate traffic by eCPM’.

Sincerely,
The AdMob Team

I haven’t tried it yet…good luck…

After reading this, wouldn’t it be the best case scenario to have 10+ add networks in your AdMob Mediation, all set to high eCPM floors for say $3? Correct me if I’m wrong please, I’m new in this field.

Well, I don’t think you would find many that allow setting a floor. And the fill rate at $3 - even combined - might be really low.

Because the adds would be less interesting? Why would the fill rate be lower?

The fill rate would be low because admob doesn’t have many advertisers bidding that high. If they dont have an ad for your floor ecpm, then they don’t send any ad at all.

yes, but since I would have 10 advertisers in there, I would always (hopefully) get an add right? $3 was just an example

Also another question, Monetize Android Apps - Download the Airpush SDK says on their page: Android Developers: Earn $10 CPMs with 90%+ Fill Rates but later they say
Push Ads = 5cpm
SmartWall = 10cpm
Icon Ads = 7cpm
which comes to 22cpm instead of 10cpm, how does that work :slight_smile:

All these CPMs are for different types of ads. The CPM (basically meaning “earnings per thousand impressions”) is not cumulative.

This means if you use Push Ads, you’ll get (potentially) $5 per thousand push impressions. If you also use SmartWall ads, you’ll still get $5 CPM for the push impressions, and $10 CPM for the SmartWall impressions.
So the total CPM is the average of $5 and $10, not the sum.

Yes! You Can
You Can Be A Millionier With AdMob
Read This
“6 Simple Ways To Improve Your AdMob Revenue”
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=697198930430693&id=653628048121115&ft=top_level_post_id.697198930430693%3Atl_objid.697198930430693%3Athid.653628048121115%3A306061129499414%3A3%3A0%3A1477983599%3A7463045807401038028

I think that this is malicious url

No brother. xyz domain is not free.Its paid.If you have doubts,check in any online malicious checkers.
My blog is 1000% Good

Do not click that…

Masha allah!!
Yes
https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/trickboy.xyz
it is because only domain
its cheat.Because godaddy & bigrock ,namecheap provide that domain.

This is problem of that malicious checker,If this domain is spam,Will godaddy provide it.
search in google about .xyz

remember my blog can exist without your clicks.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/d5471231c5d856deb9b9d1df9acd192e4952a63ac127a405fd5a62a8c0824b52/analysis/1475550529/

@trickboy_xyz - are you sure we can be a millionaire with admob , we are earning $0.01 to $0.09 max after spending thousands of $, if you can share some working solutions do provide …

Rajiv

It is a literature word.But my friend have(Age - 15,Dont know programming,Created app with andromo.Com) already earned About Rs.2 Lakh (0.20 million)
he has made 45 Apps.
Your click rate will increase for Uk,Us,Canada users.Read the post for more tips.
blocking ads is another major factor.