Abmob payment for May

Hi everyone,
Last three month (March, April, May) i always receive an email notification about payment to Paypal at 2nd of month,
But this month i haven’t receive any for now 4th.

Are you receive Admob payment notification?

I recieved mine. Take a look to the spam folder of your mail.

also received an email, just today. check your email

just received mine and it was in the spam folder ! wtf

Still no email and notification in Admob CP, i don’t know why.

No Payment. No money deducted from dashboard No notification No email.

Every month the same topic… come on people, it was weekend. The don’t send during the weekend, which means there will be a 2 day delay.

Same situation here, I’ve always recived my “AdMob: Payment Update” email every 1 or 2 of the month but today it’s 4 and there is nothing on my email :frowning:

I was looking for some information about this “iusse” and some one wrote that AdMob detected some “Invalid Clicks” so they will not sent him payments any more :frowning:

I don’t know what’s happenig, other people have recived the notification of this month :frowning:

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i’m learnig.

:smiley: My notification Mail arrived few seconds ago!

I’m so happy!

Check again your emal, the notification must be there :slight_smile:

Yes, the same with me. The big surprise is Admob’s email in Spam folder!

Good that you got the email. admob rocks!!

Same here, just got the email !

so you got money in your paypal account?
For me admob is payment history says payment sent on 4th June but no credit in my paypal till now. For other advertisers, I usually get the payment instantly reflected in my paypal account.
Is it normal to have actual balance being credited with delay for admob?

Yes, adMob delays for 10-12 days (at least for wire).

They usually payout on the 14-15th with Paypal (and other payment methods it seems).
They claim this is because the funds are “processing”…It really makes no sense as you don’t deduct revenue from an account to be paid and then “process” whatever afterwards.
They most likely take that much extra time to pay so they can earn even more interest on everyone’s revenue, as if they don’t make enough.

But yeah, give it until the 14-15th.

I also received my first payment email 1 week ago, still waiting for wire transfer :expressionless: