Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    I would advise against building any likes for your facebook page. When you do release the game, and post about it on your facebook page, only 2-3% of people that liked your page will see that post - FACT

I would suggest advertising for app installs on facebook instead. I think that has much better ROI

And if FB is big in Poland, you could probably achieve below $0.05 per install with facebook ads in that country. Just have your ad in Polish and you are good to go
    As I said before you all are probably right but still i wonder what will happen. Run Alien got high ammount of downloads at the first 2-3 days mostly thanks facebook, so maybe it will also help. I wont spend more than 20$ so it's not much

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I did try with an App, but the games are way more downloaded and wanted, I think to start making games with Unity.
    How longs takes to get small game project done?

Best of Luck !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateusz View Post
    As I said before you all are probably right but still i wonder what will happen. Run Alien got high ammount of downloads at the first 2-3 days mostly thanks facebook, so maybe it will also help. I wont spend more than 20$ so it's not much
    $20 is a good test budget

I saw your other thread in marketing forum. I would strongly advise facebook mobile install ads, now that FB inventory is much bigger (with new audience network) and their targeting is spot on (age and interests of fb users) ... i think advertisers and publishers both will win from participation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    $20 is a good test budget

I saw your other thread in marketing forum. I would strongly advise facebook mobile install ads, now that FB inventory is much bigger (with new audience network) and their targeting is spot on (age and interests of fb users) ... i think advertisers and publishers both will win from participation.
    And FB is better than other PPI services like airpush etc. in your opinion?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    if u can get less than 20 cents per non-incentive install on fb go with it. i wouldn't waste money if u pay 0,3 for one like especially when 1like isnt equal to 1install. u can get better effect with appbrain. remember that u will probably get less money from polish ads. but i dont think itll be india price.
    btw how do u deal with taxes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroslaw View Post
    if u can get less than 20 cents per non-incentive install on fb go with it. i wouldn't waste money if u pay 0,3 for one like especially when 1like isnt equal to 1install. u can get better effect with appbrain. remember that u will probably get less money from polish ads. but i dont think itll be india price.
    btw how do u deal with taxes?
    What is your experience in advertising?

I don't deal with taxes yet. I've earned some money in 2014 from Run Alien but it's not much and I will of course write about it in PIT as others. If Dash and Smash succeed I will create 2-person company. Especially that (if i am right) you need company if you want IAP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    What character is next? Try to guess

More info soon on our fanpage. Make sure you like it

https://www.facebook.com/DashAndSmashGame

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    According to the facebook campaign for getting likes. I can't recommend it. It costed me about 0.3$ per like but another campaign made by co-worker costed about 0.80$ per like. Like != install so don't bother with it

9. Thanks BaksaiApps thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I am happy to announce new character - Archer. I will update some screens with Archer in action and a new world soon
    Yes, I know, I've said that November will be month of the release but we want to be sure that Dash and Smash is ready. You will have to wait until next year. But trust me - it's worh it

Like our fanpage to be always informed.
    https://www.facebook.com/DashAndSmashGame

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateusz View Post
    I am happy to announce new character - Archer. I will update some screens with Archer in action and a new world soon
    Yes, I know, I've said that November will be month of the release but we want to be sure that Dash and Smash is ready. You will have to wait until next year. But trust me - it's worh it
    You are going to miss the best 2 month period of year (Nov 20th to jan 15th) and launch in worst Period of the year? (Feb 1st to April).

(In regards to ads and in app purchase performance).