Google AdSense Account Disabled !

Hi Guys,

I just try to use AdMob about a week ago and I use interstitial/full screen for my 3 games. Apparently the ads have problem in one game, the rest is ok. The one that have problem is the ads keep coming and can’t be closed, I have try to push “x” button on the left corner for several times, but instead of closing, the ads keep coming. Suddenly I got email with subject “Google AdSense Account Disabled”, the point is Admob detect “invalid activity or violation of AdMob policies” from my account and as a result is has been disabled.
I have submit appeal form but AdMob said does not guarantee my account will be reinstated.

Have you guys ever experienced anything like this ? Is there any chance my account will be reinstated ?

Thank you in advance

hey my admob account was never disabled but are your games still available in google play? i would update your games and add a different ad network.

it is scary to read something like this all the time. they call you to help you to optimize your ads but when it is something wrong with your ads they instant ban instead of a warn call or a simple warn mail.

My games still available in Google Play and I already update with different ad network (Chartboost and RevMob). That’s what I also thinking about, AdMob supposed to be send warn email first.

my admob account was shut and my 1000$ money also wasn’t payed , google is just beyond the worst ad network in terms of ads and support ! my suggestion ? switch over to leading mobile ad much better than google . you’ll never face such mishap without prior warning atleast !

wtf…that’s a lot of money, have you submit the appeal form ? any response from AdMob ?

no they don’t even reply to any forms submitted either for your play store account or admob , very rude service and poor customer care.

the appeal form not help you much, try another ads network. i suggest you using startApp