Very Low downloads for my games !

I am new to the market and can’t get more downloads for my games :mad:
for example this game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elhaouari.FlyingPanda
and this game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.elhaouari.nicepigs

How get more downloads and more click for make more money :smiley:

Mon ami.
Tu dois faire l’échange de rating. Rzgarde ds le forum promote your app.

Je t’ai donné 5 stars et un g+1.

D’où tu as acheté ce jeu?

Bonne chance

Well, I guess the reason behind low number of downloads for your game is because of the advertising try to concentrate more on advertising your app looks good to me ! I guess you need to start bragging about your application over social media and also try experiments by giving out freebies and giveaways.

I agree with promo, tell your friends over facebook/twitter etc and ask them to tell their friends to check it out too. And are you a new developer or established in android market? if your new then give it some time before people recognize you.

Plz review my app and donate 5 star
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sas.paklivetvhd

Hi there, based on my experience, to increase your app downloads, you should make your app title, icon, screenshots, description and video attractive, which can increase the download rate effectively. List new features and outstanding features into first 3 lines description(most people just browsing first 3 lines).

The next thing is getting positive app reviews and 4/5-star ratings. At the first beginning, your app has seldom users, needless to say the reviews and ratings. But data shows that about 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app and 95% users prefer to download an app which has much more higher ratings. So it’s a good choice to buy app reviews and ratingsat the first stage. What’s more, these apps which have much more positive reviews and higher ratings rank much high than others.

Then you should market your app efficiently to get more traffics. Here are some effective marketing methods for you:

Apply for Awards
Participating in app awards is the most recommended channel and I would highly suggest you take advantage of it. It can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads.These are many famous app awards sites, such as Appy Awards, Best App Ever Awards, AppCircus competition, Apple Design Awards, etc.

Paid Influencer
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. When you reaching out influencers should be careful to only present content that is truly relevant for the influencers and their audience. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Being featured
being featured by Apple or Google (or PR/Influencers) is high volume and provides good ROI, but relatively few apps are chosen for store features, and again, the vast majority of buzz (whether store-sourced or otherwise) will result in a temporary burst of downloads, rather than sustained visibility.

Hope those methods are useful to you.

awesome games

Hi all,

We promote apps in top ranked sites, apps and social media. We guarantee positive ROI and retention rate. Reach over 1M installs, 50M devices and 120M+ post-install events monthly with Epom Ad Agency.

Have a great day!

good game. thks

Social media is pretty much a must for app promotion. Create accounts on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and start following people within your target audience and industry. Don’t spam people by being overly promotional. Instead, try and connect with your audience in a significant way by posting about the things they value and joining in on the conversation.

Another option could be submitting your game in a contest! Try the one we have at Appodeal.

It’s a really good opportunity to expose your app to a wider audience, and you get a chance to win prizes like:
-10,000 New Installs of Your Game acquired through mobile app install ad campaigns powered by Appodeal
-1-on-1 Mentorship with and Introductions to Mobile Gaming Publishers and Industry Experts
-Spot at the Indie Prize Showcase
-Free Access and Accommodation for two to Casual Connect
-Exposure to 50,000+ People on Appodeal’s website, newsletter and social media