advice ads network?

What are the best advertising network?

+++++++++++++++++

Hi Fedya98,

With Airpush, I would recommend trying out our special SDK that is for 3rd party android networks, and pays a flat rate of $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide.
For Google Play, we have an SDK that is 100% Compliant with advertising policies, and has a pay per install ad type, where you can earn up to $0.02 per new USA user install and EULA opt in, along with CPMs from display advertising revenue from our banners and smartwall. Our last SDK for Google Play only has our banners and smart wall without the pay per download ad. PM me if you want to learn more or give them a try.

Cheers,
Airpush Nick

Hey @fedya98 it is quite difficult to answer such a general question :slight_smile: Each advertising network has its own strengths. You should make your question more specific. For example based on your content of the app what type of ad is more suitable and also what are the demographics of your user base. If you provide that, maybe other users will suggest good networks that perform well on that format and have a good fill rate on similar demographics!

thanks for comment .pay per install :slight_smile:

w8 form is very difficult

Hey Nick,

i am very interested in both the SDK’s for Google Play and not google play.
I am interest in the pay paer downlolad option.

Please PM me

In my experience Admob is the best all rounder, but networks like mobileCore, StartApp & AppNext are competitive too.
Your results will vary from app to app for many reasons, but I would recommend trying any 4 of those networks.

There are also new solutions like PollFish that are definitely worth taking a look at too.

Hi @fedya98,

What type of app do you have? TapIt by Phunware has a dedicated sales unit for CPI campaigns that you may be interested in. You can check it out here - TapItor let me know if you have any questions.