How to put automatic translations in GP?

Hi. As some of you may seen - now we have to put 3 different translations - title, short description and long one. I put translations from Google Translate. But for e.g. 10 languages it takes a lot of time. Did you try to automatize it? I tried some “auto-click” or browser plugins, but nothing works 100%… I got some problems (e.g. wrong translations in wrong places). Maybe someone will try to do program which will make the automatic translations?

Yeah this is always a pain in the ass now. Having two monitors make it somewhat easier, but its a real headache.

I use microsofts translation API and some sloppy code I wrote myself. It basically grabs the English description off of the store, translates it, and places each translation in a text file. Still a lot of copy and pasting, but pretty quick. Titles longer than 30 char slows things down

So it’s the same amount of work when you have just opened new bookmark with google translator and copy-paste…:wink:

Its about 3 times quicker

Automatics translation is ugly, better you upload your string here: Ackuna Translate - Free Translation Service for Apps, Websites and Software and many people will help you

Can you post your software or whatever you use and show it to us? I’m curious how it works and how it is faster than normal translating

---- 10 chars

Topic is good but if we use any tool for language translation then result is not accurate. So how this problem can be solved.

The problem is how to translate descriptions with automatic tools without copy-pasting it xxx times. Not about the accuracy of translations… :wink:

probably the following software can reduce the switching from dev console to google/bing translate page
Client for Google Translate

@mmmkkksss , @A1ka1inE pls see if it helps