Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is Admob going to recover?

So I think we can all agree Admob ecpm has been horrible lately. Has anyone been in contact with an emlployee and heard anything about whether this is supposed to improve soon?

I have a strange suspicion this is due to the fact that the old Admob is closing... huge increase in the supply of available advertising slots = lower price for advertisers. What do you guys think? This seems to makes sense to me. I sure hope these horrible ecpms won't become the norm though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I contact the admob but they dont' reply..It also not fair when the company just banned the developer because of invalid click .

I try this new ad network Strat App and get a good ecpm and pay `15 usd per 1000 download you can try this ad network here the link: StartApp - Developer Register

3. Dislikes shuiwo, A1ka1inE disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I've been in contact with someone from admob regarding revenue drop. Here is the reply

If youíre seeing a drop in your ad revenue at this time, itís probably due to advertiser seasonality. Across the year we observe peaks and troughs in advertiser spend on the AdMob network, and historically these have been more pronounced at the end of a month, quarter or year. This quarter has, admittedly, been slow to bounce back, but should start to do so by August with new money coming through for back-to-school, and other late summer events.

This pattern is typical in the industry, and occasionally, the effect of seasonality is compounded by a reduction in advertiser spend on a major event, such as we had with the World Cup. So when advertisers draw these campaigns to a close youíll see a downturn in ad revenue, plus the seasonal issues. As such, this effect can occur on all platforms, but as advertisers begin new campaigns, we expect revenue to return to normal levels.

5. Likes A1ka1inE, droidstunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffydelusions View Post
    I've been in contact with someone from admob regarding revenue drop. Here is the reply

If youíre seeing a drop in your ad revenue at this time, itís probably due to advertiser seasonality. Across the year we observe peaks and troughs in advertiser spend on the AdMob network, and historically these have been more pronounced at the end of a month, quarter or year. This quarter has, admittedly, been slow to bounce back, but should start to do so by August with new money coming through for back-to-school, and other late summer events.

This pattern is typical in the industry, and occasionally, the effect of seasonality is compounded by a reduction in advertiser spend on a major event, such as we had with the World Cup. So when advertisers draw these campaigns to a close youíll see a downturn in ad revenue, plus the seasonal issues. As such, this effect can occur on all platforms, but as advertisers begin new campaigns, we expect revenue to return to normal levels.
    Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Is 5% ctr normal with admob.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rounak View Post
    For banners, no.
    For interstitials, yes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ka1inE View Post
    For banners, no.
    For interstitials, yes.
    its from both banner and Interestial

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    i have asked my admob account consultant he told me not to be greater than 4% .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    its from both banner and Interestial
    4% CTR on banners? Someone show me an example, I want to know how to do that as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks for this! Revenue is still really shitty but I have hopes for the future at least...I've never had more requests from all of my apps, if only my revenue was the way it was a month and a half ago!

13. Likes A1ka1inE liked this post