New income report

Added report for April below.

January Income Report

February and March Income Report

new - April Income Report

thx for writing - I didn’t suppose that in-app purchases works that well in comparison to ad revenue.

I can tell you, I’ve made less money with my paid apps in 1 month than you with in-app-purches. would be curious if there is a solution for in-app purches you can use over different stores…

Also, how to get featured on androidcentral? Did you contact them?

I’m not sure about in-app purchases with different stores. So far I have only released on the official market.

I allow for unlocking extras by either making an in app purchase or by completing tapjoy offers. I’ve been very suprised that people are more willing to pay money than complete offers.

I posted my app in the android central forums and one of the writters happened to see it and wrote about it. Just got lucky really. It was on a friday so I think he saw it and figured it would make a good friday night article since it is a drinking game.

I think users do not believe that they get something when completing an offer they fear to get tricked … there was too much abuse in the past with something like that

The same happened to me at xda-developers :slight_smile:

new report added, see first post

or

click here

Income report for April - http://fivehellions.blogspot.com/2012/05/app-revenue-and-statistics-month-13.html

Thanks for sharing. Based on your results there, it seems a good idea to diversify revenue sources. Not put everything into paid apps, or everything into ad-supported apps, but hedge the bets a bit.