Yes! New bonus promotion with YeahMobi again!

Dear ,

Hope everything goes well for you.

I’m sure you’ve had a great time during the Brazil World Cup. Now, it’s time to come back to work, lol. YeahMobi is running a new super “Bonus promotion”: according to your revenue,
you can get corresponding extra bonus. Below are the details:

From July 15th to August 15th:

If your revenue hits $1 million, you will get $110K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $800K, you will get $80K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $500K, you will get $45K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $300k, you will get $20K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $200K, you will get $15K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $100K, you will get $6K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $50K, you will get $3K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $20K, you will get $1K extra bonus!

We have thousands of hot offers! Just pick up the ones you want and win bigggg money!!

Please contact your affiliate manager if you have further questions for this.

Cheers!
YeahMobi Team

Is there is actually anybody can make 1M$ in one month ?

I remember reading an infographic about Angry Birds in it’s first year or so. Apparently they were making around $1M per month then, but I think that was across iOS too.

You have testimonial on your homepage from “Ashley”, which is actually a picture of Tailor Swift (actress/singer), please go ****yeah! yourself with your bonus!

Did you screenshot it? I’m seeing generic male and fe-male faces in that space.

I just don’t like ad network that contain phrase “mobi” in its name :slight_smile:

Of course, there are lots of big fish that can make $1M a day. They just know the secret of traffic.

We have more than 5K mobile offers in our network. So that some big fish can make more from us!

U can see more reviews here: YeahMobi - Mobile Optimized - CPA Network Reviews - Affpaying

As long as you love money, you wont care about the name.

I really didn’t like your registration process… Very poor solutions

Yeahmobi sucks, despite getting tons of traffic I signed up and they instantly denied me, they never even talked to me at all in Skype chat, captain added me and I sent him numerous messeges but he never responded at all and they just denied my application so **** them. Besides mobpartner is way better.

Exactly! shitty network

But you will like our offers if you joined us!

Hey, I think we get a misunderstanding. Sorry about this. Here is my skype ID: captainyeahmobi(captain wang from yeahmobi) and here is my email: [email protected]
Could you kindly email me or add me to your skype account? I will help to approve your account!

hey, we are the top 1 mobile affiliate network in the world! If you hate money you can hate us too! We just help advertisers and publishers to make more money, and that is why we can have more than 5000 mobile offers and more than 10k publishers now! Any questions, feel free to drop an email to [email protected] . Thank you!