Hi All,

I had uploaded one prank app for internet boost and play store is already flooded with such apps. The user would click on the boost button and the app will show some animation of "doing this... doing that..." and done.

I had some sentences of description taken from other internet booster apps from play store only. The last line mentioned that the app is a prank app. Now that my app is suspended, I am sharing some observations:

1) The app was getting 3K+ downloads daily
2) When it was getting lesser downloads, no suspension happened
3) As soon as the app crossed 150K downloads mark and moved to top 50 apps in communication category, suspension happened
4) Suspension happened in U.S. morning hours which gives me impression that the app was flagged by algorithm for high downloads/ranking in particular category and then someone from google play store looked at the app, found it was prank app and hit the suspend button. All my app suspensions till now have happened in U.S. morning working hours only which gives a feel that employees coming to work in morning, look at the queue flagged by algorithm, download and analyze the app and then hit the suspend button.
5) The message received for suspension is:

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the Impersonation or Deceptive Behavior provision of the Content Policy.
Products must not contain false or misleading information in any content, title, icon, description, or screenshots. Don't pretend to be someone else, and don't represent that your app is authorized by or produced by another company or organization if that is not the case.
I am sure there was nothing related to title, icon and screenshots. It is description (copied sentences from other apps) and prank app.

Do let your views come in.....