Android Game Developers - Get 100% revenue share at Samsung Apps with 100% INDIE

ANNOUNCING 100% INDIE - AN INITIATIVE OF CHILLINGO AND SAMSUNG Courtesy of our partners at Samsung we are offering developers 100% revenue share at Samsung Apps.
100% Indie ? Get 100% Revenue at Samsung Apps ? ONLY via 100% Indie

WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR ME?
Do you already have Android games on Google Play, Amazon, or Nook? Add them ALL to Samsung Apps and get 100% revenue share via the “100% Indie” program.
Remember this is non-exclusive - YOU publish the games and YOU keep all the revenue.
Move quickly – our 1st batch of games will go live on 4th March - we are fast-tracking the first 3,000 developers to join.
Don’t miss out - Submit your games to us now!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Submit your games to our team at 100% Indie ? Get 100% Revenue at Samsung Apps ? ONLY via 100% Indie We curate your games to ensure minimum quality and check compatibility with Samsung mobile devices For each game we will give you an invite code - allowing you to claim 100% revenue at Samsung Apps* *You will need to follow instructions from our team to open a new seller account at Samsung Apps in order to claim 100% revenue.

HOW LONG DOES 100% REVENUE LAST FOR?
You will receive 100% revenue share for the first 6 months starting from 4th March 2013 90% revenue share for the next 6 months 80% revenue share for the next 12 months After two years your revenue share goes back to the default 70%.

WHAT NOW?
Enter your email at …
100% Indie ? Get 100% Revenue at Samsung Apps ? ONLY via 100% Indie
… and our team will reach out to you ASAP !

4th March? Its 18th April 2013 mate. It looks like a press release gone wrong :slight_smile:

Hey! The initiative started on March 4th, but if you sign-up now you can still get 100% revenue until September.

Is whether all the Android Game Developers will be benefited. And what are the instructions we have follow to register in seller account and what are the steps to get 100% revenue from the Samsung. Only the seller account is enough to maintain everything. Can you give me the elaborate information about the registration and revenue process. My e-mail ID is [email protected], you can contact any time through my mail.

I THINK ITS BAD IDEA OF REVENUE SHARE …

increasing reviews of android apps