Appnext JUNE BONUSES: $500 ON TOP OF YOUR MONETIZATION REVENUE

Hi developers,

We got another promote and we tried to keep it very simple this time.

The bonuses:

[ul]
[li]$250 for 500,000 impressions
[/li][li]
[/li][li]$500 for 1,000,000 impressions
[/li][/ul]

Early start brings you quicker to the finish;) Claim your prize!

T&C:

• No more than 1 bonus for each developer.
• You have to generate these impressions by the end of June 2014.
• When you reach your goal – just ping us and we will pay you within 7 days. No waiting until the end of month! (Well, unless you reach it after the 21st. then it will be paid with your monthy revenue).

Good Luck!

Count me in. Easy money on table.

This is for interstitials ads or dosent matter about ad unit?

Thanks Jonathan

That’s an extra $0.50 eCPM added onto your total eCPM! (provided you don’t go too far over either threshold).

Doesn’t matter. Any type of ad impression.

Maybe 50$ for 100 k impressions ? or 150 k ?:smiley:

Sorry… Not this time :slight_smile:

@jonathan when will appnext send payment for May 2014 earnings?

All payments should be made by the 10th (tomorrow). If you are paid via wire transfer, it might take another 2-3 days to reach your account.

If for some reason you see a delay, email me ASAP ([email protected]).

hi @jonathan. I still haven’t received payments in my paypal for May earnings, I already sent you an email, please check, thanks!

hi @jonathan. I still haven’t received payments in my paypal for May earnings, I already sent you an email, please check, thanks!

Hi. Does anyone know what we should put in “Bank routing number” in payment details? My bank is out of US and they don’t have sth like this… Appnext doesn’t require SWIFT? Or maybe the wire is for US only?

P.S. Are there any fees for sending payment via wire or PP?

I asked them about it today, if support answer me, i will put answer here.

In my case the Bank routing number is the SWIFT Code of my bank:
Swift code - BECOMD2X
Maybe this link will help to find yours.

I get Wire payment from Appnext, there is a fee(around $70 I think).

WOW, really high fee! Thanks!

Just so you all know - the fee changes for every bank, for every country. We don’t take even 1 cent from the fee - it all goes to the bank.
Also, for any sum below $1000 we recommend using PayPal, simply because there fee is usually lower. Also, the money arrives the same day we send it :slight_smile:

Yes that’s true paypal is better even though they charge its consistant and rates don’t change often its mainly a set percentage. Sucks that banks and other services get a cut but thats the way it works online.

I will check how it is with fees in my country & bank and I will get back here;) I have sth like 1k$ to payout, so I will first try wire, and if fees will be > 25$, I will choose paypal next time