Samsung Apps Store is suspending apps

Hi guys,
I have apps in Samsung Apps Store and this week I’ve been surprised with the suspension of some of them. I suspect that it is due to push notification ads, as the new policy forbids this type of ad. Anyone experienced the same issue?

The same with me, need to remove all push code and re submit to Samsung. Hope they will republish

I have published 4 push ad apps, they accepted one of them :slight_smile:

Just got 2 of my games with airpush ads suspended today.

It looks like they are reviewing all apps.

Time to clean up our apps I guess, it might just be a matter of time before other markets also start the clean up process.

Do you know if icon ads are allowed?

My apps which are include push ads are suspended too.
Only push ads are not allowed, other types like Icon ads are allowed. (Ex: StartApp)

In this case, it would be nice if Airpush split icon and push ads in separate APIs.

good luck wishing that from airpush… we been waiting for ages for a smartwall-only sdk which was promised a long time ago… in a galaxy not too far away…

True, good for existing SDK users though cause there’s less competition. That may be why they never followed through with it, so that their eCPMs remained higher for devs.

They suspended my app which was #4 in top free list for push ads(there is a recent policy change of not allowing push ads)…

And what really su*ks is that I have never called a push Ad(not from my app and it is disabled from airpush dashboard too).:mad:.I have only used smartwall from airpush(that too only 1 in every 3rd App use)…
And believe me when I say,there is no use saying it to their customer care guys,.I have already send 3 tickets informing it…they replied with useless mails…

So basically they suspended me for using Airpush SDK…

I don’t know if a smartwall-alone sdk would help…can they detect push ads in sdks?:confused:
if yes,its time Airpush release smartwall-alone sdk,because the only choice i can take right now for my app on samsung apps is switching to Admob.

That wont help…
They suspended my app which was #4 in top free list for push ads(there is a recent policy change of not allowing push ads)…
I have never called a push Ad(not from my app and it is disabled from airpush dashboard too).:mad:.I have only used smartwall from airpush(that too only 1 in every 3rd App use)…
And I have said it at the time of app submission too…no use…

Samsung app store is run by a bunch of idiots who don’t read the description of the app and don’t read any comments you provide for testing… they would not allow WordHero because it did not work without a network connection.

@mind - have you tried again? For such idiotic stores I use a proven method: resubmit without making any changes (or resubmit with comment explaining that it’s supposed to work that way). :slight_smile: Worked for one of my apps on Samsung AppStore (where they rejected my game once because it was not keeping the screen awake when user stops playing for a few minutes) and one on the Amazon AppStore.

@Magnesus - I tried twice. Life is too short to waste time doing the same thing again and again and expecting some asshat to do their job correctly. WordHero is a great game. Samsung’s loss.

It seems Samsung does not accept startapp anymore… just submitted an app and it was rejected in pre-review due to startapp sdk.

The info from them just talks about push ads. Why are they then not accepting Startapp?

hello guys, im a new developer, i have my free apps on google play, should i put them on other app stores? i have startapp and admob ads on my apps, what are the best other app stores that accept apps with these ads?