Airpush Monthly Payment Delay

Dear Airpush Developers,

We are in the process of rolling out a planned upgrade to the accounts payable system that powers our developer payments. Because of this, monthly payments will be processed on the May 9th this month. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any concerns please contact us at [email protected].

Airpush Nick

Great news, you begin to loose your publishers…
1st … spammy adds and now is the 2nd month with delayed payments.

THANKS FOR YOUR PROFFESIONALISM!

I am waiting for my payment, but yesterday my account can’t Login…
my account started since February 19, but yesterday on April 29, I can’t login. Why??
if i try to login to my account, always Admin approval needed…

my account is [email protected], please reply and report to fix my account…

This is unacceptable. Over a week late for the second month in a row. No email, just this thread that I was lucky enough to see a day before the paypal notification should have arrived (thanks Nick). I’m counting on these payments to pay my bills. If this was a planned upgrade then Airpush should have told us in advance that it was going to take the entire system offline.

A note was placed on all developer dashboards.
We do apologize for the inconvenience, but we are putting measures in place during this delay to ensure that it does not occur again in the future.

Airpush Nick

Hi Nick, last time when monthly payment was delay, you told me about without impact on weekly payments but … weekly payments were delayed also for 3 days and I had problem with tax because it.
I want to everyone know that Nick confirmed in email: there will be no delay in weekly payments.

:wink:

Well atleast Airpush pays all developers, might not always be on time, but they have always paid unlike some other ad networks.

That’s correct, airpush have delays but it’s honest. Referring to delays, ad networks and airpush also have to understand that mostly, developers have company, terms, bills and taxes to pay so delays are not acceptable :wink: but still airpush is the best.

True. I have had my issues with Airpush delays. At the end of the day, my payment will come.

Waiting…