Video Ads network: Adcolony, Vungle, Heyzap or Flurry???

I have a game with medium download per day is about 200 and about 30000 downloaded. I want to use a video ad rewarded ingame content so what network should i choose Adcolony, Vungle, Heyzap or Flurry? So confused >.<

I am using AdColony , good eCPM , the only thing that i don’t like is it force user watch 30 seconds before exit Ad, very very disturb.

hi,
how much ecpm for video ads?
where do u show it

Average eCPM : 8.36$
My main market : Vietnam

are you showing this in a game or a app? and when do you trigger it? atfer completing levels or at start/exit?

thanks

Isn’t it not having an exit button not Google compliant?

Hey @allstars!

So glad you asked! Vungle gives publishers the most options – skippable, non-skippable and rewarded placements. Since we are performance based we can show fewer videos while making more money. All of our videos are 15 seconds as opposed to other companies, which have variations of 15 & 30 second videos.

We have an 80- 90% global fill rate and a 95 - 100% fill rate in the U.S.

Please take a look at our “Best Placements for Video” guide for more information and feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions.
Best Practices for Video Ad Placements - Vungle

So revenue. Very eCPM. Wow.

It seems that they have a big Click rate because users panic and cant find an exit so they just click on the Ad to stop it. Google is on a crusade these days so think twice.

I tried Vungle and Adcolony now using just Adcolony . If you want to reward user you may use Adcolony because Adcolony’s pay per complete video is higher than vungle but fill rate is terrible . They are showing 1-3(max) video per day. Vungle’s fill rate better but they are not paying per complete .

@metinogtem is absolutely right, let me clarify how Vungle’s payments work:

We pay you, the publishers, according to how our advertisers pay us for the videos shown. They can buy different types of campaigns. Some of them pay per view (in which case you would also be paid per view), some are ‘per click’ (in which case you would be paid when users click on the ad). The majority of our campaigns are ‘per install’ however. This means that you get paid when a user sees the ad, clicks on it, and downloads the app that is being advertised. The payouts for these are much higher, as they are much less frequent.

What this means is that with a small sample size, your revenues and eCPMs could look really bad or really good. But over the long term things will smooth out. We deliver market leading eCPMs that are competitive with AdColony, so although you don’t necessarily get paid for each video that you show, your average revenue per view should be in the same range. The benefit is that with Vungle, you have great quality 15 second videos, and the choice to make them closable. UX is our main focus :slight_smile:

applovin to me has the best video ads and the users can close them on back button pressed. also after the video is over they have the full screen ad of the app, it will also popup if they backpress the video. I get like 4-6 ecpm rates with them.

Net30 payments, SDK takes minutes to setup and all you need is your publisher id in the manifest and it will autogenerate new apps for you by pulling your package name from your app, so no need to get a new code for each app like other ad networks so everything is quick and easy to mass blast new apps with them.

@duong.it.iu thank you :3 my main market is also VietNam. is click rate of adcolony ok? 30s is too long hmm

Vungle sound good, maybe i will try later

4-6 cents or dollors for video ads with applovin? I assume its dollors but you never know…

4-6$ ecpm rate

I showed this ad in a app, i trigger it when user used my app after a set interval.

Yup, 30s is too long, but eCPM of Adcolony is very high even in Vietnam :3.

What about fill rate ???

Hey all,

Just wanted to chime in. AerServ offers a robust video interstitial/pre roll unit. We provide publishers with numerous options. Some quick highlights:

• 15 second videos, paid on CPM. User can exit, skip ad immediately or watch whole video, you are still paid for that impression regardless.
  • Full control over ad frequency, ad unit behavior, and campaign filtration.
  • Easy integration via lightweight SDK or Tags - integration takes minutes.
  • high fillrate and competitive eCPM.

Learn more @ Free Mobile Adserving & Mediation Platform | AerServ

Let’s kick start Q2 and maximize revenue!
Feel free to add me on Skype - Philiptse85

Thanks!

the link is not working … check it :slight_smile:

adcolony very bad fill rate

my stats

if anyone tried vungle or AerServ plz chare this stats here :wink: