Admob account is disabled - What should I do with Google Play account?

Today my Admob account is disabled. Following alert showed when I tried to to login.

Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or repeated policy violations. Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be found here, robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software.
If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we’ve taken, how you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find more information here.

Do you guys know what I should do next with current Google Play account and the app inside ???
More information:

• Play account is still able to log in.
  • This app is re-uploaded after suspended 2 weeks ago.
  • I changed package name and icon, screenshot, description, keystore (but on same laptop).
  • I use banner (1 banner for each screen) and interstitial (on 30% launching app). :frowning:
  • I do not click myself, or maybe just 1-2 times while debugging.

If what you’re saying is accurate, then those 1-2 clicks where 1-2 clicks too many. Did you click while in test mode?

@A1ka1inE Yes, I clicked by accident on my real device while programming.
Now, am I able to create a new Admob account and link it with current live app? or I am banned forever from Admob?

If you use the same personal information then yes. If you created it under a family or friend’s ID you might get through, but there’s no guarantee.
Google are good at keeping track.

You might consider appealing to them to explain the situation. Its a long shot and I don’t know of many developers getting the ban lifted, but its worth a try given Admob’s overall performance as an ad network.

“This app is re-uploaded after suspended 2 weeks ago.”

“Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be…”

What does this mean? We should not be viewing the ads in our apps too many times?

@nezneika: Try to appeal. A guy I know had his ban lifted after he appealed.

Why don’t you just re-publish your apps with a different ad network?