App suspension for keyword spam policy? help!

I had a fan app for a certain video game that was recently suspended for this reason:

This is a notification that your application, *********, with package ID *********, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the spam provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the keyword spam policy help article for more information.

Your title and/or description attempts to impersonate or leverage another popular app without permission. Please remove all such references. Do not use irrelevant, misleading, or excessive keywords in apps descriptions, titles, or metadata.

Is this because I used a paragraph from wikipedia as part of my description? What else could it be? On the first line of the description I made very clear that this is an “Unofficial fan app”. Any ideas? I’m very very worried my account will be banned soon!!!

Did you title or description contains the name of another all? If so, how many times?

yes, my old app wallpaper with keyword “wallpaper, hd wallpaper” … was suppent. now i dont use any keyword :frowning:

Post your whole description, otherwise we xan’t really help. Have you had any list of words there?