Vungle?

Is vungle legit? Are the video ads good? Whats their netpay or ecpm/etc like? Anyody has this network that can share info.

Hey @herrcorp,

I’m Sofie, the Community Manager over here at Vungle. eCPM is dependent on the genre of the app, location of the user watching the video and the placement of where the video is shown within the app.

If you’d like more specific numbers please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will forward you to one of our Publisher Relations Managers who can help you figure what will work best for your specific needs.

Cheers,
Sofie

Iam also interested in knowing if Vungle is google compliant. I want developers feedback on this

Hey Guys,

Not trying to highjack the thread but if you guys are interested in video ads - I encourage you to check AerServ out. We’re a fairly new monetization platform and we have immediate demand for over $3M in video. We’re looking for high quality publishers to work with and create long lasting relationships with.

We offer:

• light weight SDK (30kb)
  • Net 30 pay (working towards net 7)
  • Guaranteed $4 CPM for all US traffic.

Please ping me if you have any questions!

Thanks guys,

John

They are compliant but suck big time. All they do is loop videos for Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga and Hay Day. In my test run, after about 5 hours worth of video I got 1 cent! Just not worth it to lock the user out of the app to see a 30 seconds video ad for this.