Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Done. G +1 and 5* "Very useful app - Easy to use and useful"
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by coolrun View Post
    Hi, did G+1, 5* and review form David Nyitrai "Useful app! Helps me with my taxes, thanks!!!!!"

    If you could do the same for me at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...artreader.free

    Thanks,
    David

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow Update version 1.1.1-dtc

    Discount and Tax Calculator has been updated to version 1.1.1-dtc.
    Google Play: Discount and Tax Calculator

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Numatams View Post
    Hi,

    We would like to share our app, Discount and Tax Calculator. We hope it will be useful.
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iscounttaxcalc

    Please review it and G+. I will do the same for your app/game as fast as possible. Thanks.

    QR to Google Play:
    Attachment 2402Attachment 2403Attachment 2404

    Note:
    * Minimum Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
    Hi friend,
    Done for rate with 5*, G+, comment as name ‘Lee SeungYeon’
    Please do the same with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppybirdontiles
    Thank you.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Done. G +1 and 5* "Fun game - Cute characters"
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeSeungYeon View Post
    Hi friend,
    Done for rate with 5*, G+, comment as name ‘Lee SeungYeon’
    Please do the same with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppybirdontiles
    Thank you.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Numatams View Post
    Hi,

    We would like to share our app, Discount and Tax Calculator. We hope it will be useful.
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iscounttaxcalc

    Please review it and G+. I will do the same for your app/game as fast as possible. Thanks.

    QR to Google Play:
    Attachment 2402Attachment 2403Attachment 2404

    Note:
    * Minimum Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

    Rated.g+,commented Ur both app as " Bilal Ahmed" Please rate ,G+,comment on my app as well,

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iaGasolineTank

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Done. G +1 and 5* "Very cool - I like this game"

    Quote Originally Posted by awais007 View Post
    Rated.g+,commented Ur both app as " Bilal Ahmed" Please rate ,G+,comment on my app as well,

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iaGasolineTank

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Numatams View Post
    Hi,

    We would like to share our app, Discount and Tax Calculator. We hope it will be useful.
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iscounttaxcalc

    Please review it and G+. I will do the same for your app/game as fast as possible. Thanks.

    QR to Google Play:
    Attachment 2402Attachment 2403Attachment 2404

    Note:
    * Minimum Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
    I reviewed 5* and gg+ with name "Peter Verther". Would you help me review and do the same with my above game?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ky.candyfrenzy
    Thank you very muck,

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Done. G +1 and 5* with comment "Fun game with nice effects"
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by mobile.bluesky View Post
    I reviewed 5* and gg+ with name "Peter Verther". Would you help me review and do the same with my above game?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ky.candyfrenzy
    Thank you very muck,

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Numatams View Post
    Hi,

    We would like to share our app, Discount and Tax Calculator. We hope it will be useful.
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iscounttaxcalc

    Please review it and G+. I will do the same for your app/game as fast as possible. Thanks.

    QR to Google Play:
    Attachment 2402Attachment 2403Attachment 2404

    Note:
    * Minimum Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
    Hey Numa.

    I rated for you as Janny Tran & Luna Wang.

    Plz do the same wth 2 game of me: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tmachinemaster
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gc.slotmachine

    Thank you so much.

    Luna.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Done.
    Slot Machine Master: 5* with comment "Great - Very entertaining and easy to play"
    Slots Metro - Slot Machine: 5* with comment "Nice game - I need more coins"

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Wang View Post
    Hey Numa.

    I rated for you as Janny Tran & Luna Wang.

    Plz do the same wth 2 game of me: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tmachinemaster
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gc.slotmachine

    Thank you so much.

    Luna.

  11. Likes Luna Wang liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Review Exchange] Double Discount Calculator
    By Numatams in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 2014-08-08, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2014-07-29, 09:10 AM
  3. Review and Rating Exchange! 5* for 5*
    By popwhale in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2014-07-21, 05:06 AM
  4. Review, rating and G+ exchange
    By rggstech in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2014-07-13, 04:54 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2013-09-16, 03:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •