Word Wizards Duel : A multiplayer Android Word Game (Unique Strategy PvP game)

Download : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wordwizardsduel.game

Word Wizards Duel is a unique strategy word game.
It is a word game where you win if you make words from a grid of letters faster, or if you make words in a smarter fashion.

In PvP multiplayer, you can word duel with your friends, siblings and parents using Online Multiplayer or LAN/Bluetooth .

In the single player game, you enter a magical land where wizards, mages and scary statues challenge you to a word duel.

What is a word duel?
A word game where the person who makes words faster wins. But its not just about making words faster, but also using strategy to employ right words to win the duel. It combines best essence of scrabble and fantasy. You can use spells too in the midst of a duel.

Can I word duel with my friends and family?
ABSOLUTELY YES!!! You can word duel with anyone as long as they have this app too. So don’t forget to share the game.

So embark on this fun, educational and challenging journey of Word Wizards Duel.
You will love it!!

You will definitely enjoy the challenges posed by this one of a kind word game

To summarize:
• Word game: Make words to duel with other wizards. Use strategy to make the right words to win the duel
• Puzzles : Answer interesting puzzles to move ahead in your adventure
• Multiplayer : Play with your family and friends. Challenge them to a word duel! PvP feature is the best aspect of this game
• Fantasy : Embark on a magical journey dueling powerful wizards, strange creatures
• Spells: Learn powerful and fun spells that will aid you in your duels
• Adventure: Clear all single player levels and be crowned as the best word wizard in the land of Alphabetia!

Multiplayer_Main1.jpgSinglePlayer_Condition.jpgSingle Player.jpgMultiplayer_Main2.jpg

I love the multiplayer gameplay.