Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post best way to promote your android and ios apps

If you are an app developer and want to boost your app rank, you have to pay attention to the following factors:
    1.Real installs — you need to be sure, that you are buying app installs from real people, not from bots/ or some 3rd-party scripts.

2.Geo Targeting. You can target your marketing campaign worldwide or you can target it towards specific country or set of countries. This will ensure the best possible results.

3.Payment options: I highly suggest you to use PayPal is that you can request the money back if the app installs provider scam you. PayPal do protect both sellers and buyers.

4.Reasonable price: I have seen many app installs platforms that charged more than $1 per install. This price is way too much. In my opinion, they are the app installs resellers who buy installs from other sources and resell to you.

My company launched apps every month and my team has been looking for a company for a long time that meets the requirements above. Therefore we works only with steamseo , which are able to provide 5000+ installs in one day from cpi $0.12

steamseo provide real human traffic , all installs from real users and real devices . steamseo provide white label self service platform there we can create and manage our app campaigns self and track live results . we can download full reports in pdf and many formats .

steamseo is big platform there are different — different services like :
    They offer you multiple campaigns depending on your app. you can buy app installs on cpi , cpa , cpc, cpm, cpv basic . incentive and non incentive both avlable
    1) Buy Keyword installs : a. standard keyword installs ( worldwide and geo target both available ) .
    b. high retention keyword installs ( worldwide and geo target both available )
    2) High Retention Installs
    3) Standard Installs
    4) Country Target Installs
    5) Tracking link installs
    6. ASO ( app store optmization )

It represent super affordable app promotion packages of wide range of service: installs, reviews and ASO!!!
    It is a self-served platform that provides incent and Non Incent installs for android and ios apps helping them to boost rankings at the Google Market and get new loyal clients. Our real users and devices in a day allow you to get thousands of installs.This leads into acquiring tons of new users and the massive growth of your business.

Visit at : https://steamseo.com/
    For more details contact on Skype : steamseo9
    Last edited by Adam.khan; 2019-08-27 at 04:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if anyone know about another best platform please Reply

Thanks
    Last edited by Adam.khan; 2019-08-30 at 03:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.khan View Post
    If you are an app developer and want to boost your app rank, you have to pay attention to the following factors:
    1.Real installs — you need to be sure, that you are buying app installs from real people, not from bots/ or some 3rd-party scripts.

2.Geo Targeting. You can target your marketing campaign worldwide or you can target it towards specific country or set of countries. This will ensure the best possible results.

3.Payment options: I highly suggest you to use PayPal is that you can request the money back if the app installs provider scam you. PayPal do protect both sellers and buyers.

4.Reasonable price: I have seen many app installs platforms that charged more than $1 per install. This price is way too much. In my opinion, they are the app installs resellers who buy installs from other sources and resell to you.

My company launched apps every month and my team has been looking for a company for a long time that meets the requirements above. Therefore we works only with steamseo , which are able to provide 5000+ installs in one day from cpi $0.12

steamseo provide real human traffic , all installs from real users and real devices . steamseo provide white label self service platform there we can create and manage our app campaigns self and track live results . we can download full reports in pdf and many formats .

steamseo is big platform there are different — different services like :
    They offer you multiple campaigns depending on your app. you can buy app installs on cpi , cpa , cpc, cpm, cpv basic . incentive and non incentive both avlable
    1) Buy Keyword installs : a. standard keyword installs ( worldwide and geo target both available ) .
    b. high retention keyword installs ( worldwide and geo target both available )
    2) High Retention Installs
    3) Standard Installs
    4) Country Target Installs
    5) Tracking link installs
    6. ASO ( app store optmization )

It represent super affordable app promotion packages of wide range of service: installs, reviews and ASO!!!
    It is a self-served platform that provides incent and Non Incent installs for android and ios apps helping them to boost rankings at the Google Market and get new loyal clients. Our real users and devices in a day allow you to get thousands of installs.This leads into acquiring tons of new users and the massive growth of your business.

Visit at : https://steamseo.com/
    For more details contact on Skype : steamseo9
    yes, steamseo is good platform for app install services , they provide real traffic in cheap price

you can check my app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.dafasports