My experience with the keyword installs

Hello friends, hope you’ll doing good. I’m Kumar from India. In this post, I wanna share my experience with the keyword installs and the providers I had used.

If you’re following this forum for a long time and if you Android app publisher then you may already know what is the keyword install means. Well, if you don’t know here’s the quick explanation

People will install your app with the specific keyword that you provided instead of installing just from the link

There are many providers on the board who provides a keyword installs but most of them are costlier and scammers. Here I don’t wanna compare the providers instead I wanna talk about the one provider called KeyApp.top. I actually used their service and got a successful result (Note: This is not brand promotion this is my honest opinion. Making a decision is completely up to you).

Here’s my case :
I signed up and added my app on their dashboard (It’s a pretty simple job) and then added some short and long-tail keywords. Their system will show you the current rank of the keywords. If your app weren’t found under 250th rank then it’ll show as “out” means you can’t promote that keyword for now. If your app shows up in the rank below 250 for a keyword then you’re good to go.
I added $20 just to test their service. Then I promoted my with the keyword “true 4k”. At the time of creating a campaign, my app showed up at 174th rank for “true 4k” keyword. See the attached image for rank history for that keyword.
true4k-rank.jpg

Then after 3 days, keyword’s rank has been lifted to no. 1 and it’s still at no.1 no drop at all. I recommend you to test it out with a little amount.

I don’t recommend you to place an order for ratings and reviews because all of them will get removed by Google bot. This is the drawback of their service.

Here’s the link to their site: Click Here (it’s a referral link)

I have joined through your referral link. could you guide me about the minimum package? I want to invest less than $20.

panda german shepherd puppies for sale in ohio
pictures of german shepherd husky mix
can dogs eat pineapple cake
can dogs eat cherries

Useful information for setup keyword in app.

I have bought the package but can not utilize it properly :frowning:
basketball ball size
kentucky basketball pump up video
best outdoor basketball shoes under 70

I have read the initial post of this thread about keyword installs and wanted to share my attitude regarding its influence in the general app promotion process.

First, I do agree with definition that keyword installs are those kind of installs which are implemented by putting the certain keyword into search line in the Store and then app icon is clicked among other suggested apps in the list.

Keyword installs are the service that help to catch the target audience. It means the more relevant and traffic keywords are used into your app’s title and description - the more chances that your app will be suggested for the user from the search line.

Search result is one of the significant factors that identify the success of your app.

Second, to get higher position in the keyword positon in the search line the keyword installs play one of the constituent role, but not prime one as there are 2 determine factors that make invest into the ranking position.

There is such activity like ASO which implies keywords into the app’s title and description.

The main steps to conduct decent ASO:

[ul]
[li]relevant keyword creation[/li][li]focusing traffic keywords [/li][li]integration the keywords into title and description [/li][/ul]

and only after the[COLOR=“#008080”]ASO is made you can move to keyword installs activity as there is no sense to boost keyword installs campaign in case the app’s text does not include these keywords which you need user find your app in search.[/COLOR]

Third, the amount of keyword installs play a great role - you can limit your app by that amount which your budget offers. To reach the needed result you need to boost as much as your app is in top 5, so it will make the sense to start keyword installs campaign.

Notice you will never know exactly how much you need keyword installs to get top 5 or top 10 as this depends on your competitors activity, keyword popularity and your current keyword position.

The accurate number are understandable after you non-stop boost the installs into your app.

In the end I need to add that keyword rank can be much increased by means ofreviews. In case you put the keywords into the reviews that activity enhance chances to get top positions by certain keyword in the search. Believe me, that your reviews will be stable in case the supplier offer real users and 1 month guarantee for recovering the reviews.

So from this follow three main activities in order to affect the keyword position:

[ol]
[li]ASO[/li][li]keyword installs[/li][li]reviews including keywords[/li][/ol]

All these services can be ordered from [b]KeenMobi[/b] company which is centering at app promotion by incent traffic using only real people to make the significant promotion result for your app.

appriciated
blackmart alpha windows 10
blackmart alpha free