Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Red face Review and Rating Exchange! 5* for 5*

    Hi!

    There is my new app VG Whale: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ewhale.vgwhale

    Please review and rating! I will do the same things for you!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member groidify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by popwhale View Post
    Hi!

    There is my new app VG Whale: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ewhale.vgwhale

    Please review and rating! I will do the same things for you!

    Thanks
    Done with comment: "Great. Must have app if you have Xbox"

    Please give me a favor back with this app:
    - Sexy Bikini HD Wallpaper: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inihdwallpaper

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by popwhale View Post
    Hi!

    There is my new app VG Whale: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ewhale.vgwhale

    Please review and rating! I will do the same things for you!

    Thanks
    Done ; Halaouet Abdelaziz ( comment "Woow i was looking for this" )

    Please Rate my app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fo.fruitblocks

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by groidify View Post
    Done with comment: "Great. Must have app if you have Xbox"

    Please give me a favor back with this app:
    - Sexy Bikini HD Wallpaper: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inihdwallpaper
    Thank you!

    Done with comment: "Awesome.I like it! The girls are so hot!"

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azzouzing View Post
    Done ; Halaouet Abdelaziz ( comment "Woow i was looking for this" )

    Please Rate my app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fo.fruitblocks
    Thanks.

    Done with comment: "Great. Full of fun..Nice work"

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Burton on Trent, UK
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Done - my review: "Great design Really nice app with great design"

    My app - decision buddy: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....decisionbuddy

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattwhetton View Post
    Done - my review: "Great design Really nice app with great design"

    My app - decision buddy: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....decisionbuddy
    Thanks.

    Done with comment: "Useful. Really useful! Simple, quick, easy!"

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rated 5 stars, g+1 and commented as follows:

    "Useful app - nice app for Xbox fans"

    Please recip to :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ondGemsShooter

    Thanks!
    Online Game Free - Google Play - Let's Exchange App Reviews, Ratings and g+!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinegamefree View Post
    Rated 5 stars, g+1 and commented as follows:

    "Useful app - nice app for Xbox fans"

    Please recip to :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ondGemsShooter

    Thanks!
    Thanks.

    Done with comment: "Nice work. I love this game!"

  10. Thanks onlinegamefree thanked for this post
  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I did it my friend, g+1 and comment:
    "Great 4 gamers
    Very nice way to follow y9our games, widgets are cool and useful thanks"

    please help me with mine

    tkt test

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 5 stars rating exchange
    By Mongi Zaidi in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2017-09-07, 02:54 AM
  2. rating exchange now
    By vantruongtlhp in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2014-07-10, 08:00 AM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2014-03-29, 04:57 PM
  4. (Developers Only) The Arc -- Review & Rating Exchange
    By arcdotio in forum Marketing Methods
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2014-02-27, 07:29 AM
  5. Review and Rating Exchange !!!
    By HeavenHell in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-02-03, 09:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •