How to increase my App Downloads without campaign?

i want to get more app downloads how can?

According to the app marketingg specific, you have several options to boost the installs amount.

Follow the possible opportunities:

• CPA on Facebook. You need to create your own page for your app and promote the app within the page. After register as advertiser and synchronizing the bank card together with ads account. After this you will have opportunity to launch ads for target audience and have organic installs accordingly.

• Link building. It means that you need to get in touch with the thematic platforms like forums or blogs and place your banner with smart link to track the installs source. Be prepared that you need to keep paper work like agreement confirming between two parts: you and site.

• Incent Installs. One of well-known method, which allow you to increase the number of installs and affect into the ranking position of Store category. Powerful tool at beginning of Store publishing and maintaining the position by means of regular traffic flow. Check KeenMobi as one of the top installs provider to make traffic boost for your app.

According to the app marketingg specific, you have several options to boost the installs amount.

Follow the possible opportunities:

- CPA on Facebook. You need to create your own page for your app and promote the app within the page. After register as advertiser and synchronizing the bank card together with ads account. After this you will have opportunity to launch ads for target audience and have organic installs accordingly.

- Link building. It means that you need to get in touch with the thematic platforms like forums or blogs and place your banner with smart link to track the installs source. Be prepared that you need to keep paper work like agreement confirming between two parts: you and site.

- Incent Installs. One of well-known method, which allow you to increase the number of installs and affect into the ranking position of Store category. Powerful tool at beginning of Store publishing and maintaining the position by means of regular traffic flow. Check KeenMobi as one of the top installs provider to make traffic boost for your app.

thank you very much for your help and for this explanation, I admit that it helped me a lot

Thank you so much.

Thanks for your kind information