New Game: Space Vortex: Space Adventure

Hi Everyone,

Introducing Space Vortex: Space Adventure. New addition to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saduuk.spacevortex.p

Please leave a comment here and on the PlayStore if you can.

Kind Regards.

Really good game i check out.

I have checked your app and this is interesting, besides, app’s visual elements correspond the general idea.:cool:

The several moments I would pay your attention at are that your app has a little of traffic volume so it’s difficult to compete with other niche’s apps.

I recommend to increase the installs amount by incent traffic: installs, reviews in order to make your app alive and significantly affect into the ranking algorithm, so you will reach top position and be represented for wider audition’s attention. Your app should not be hidden especially it’s worth to be downloaded.

Also I would pay your attention at keywords availability in your app’s title and description. I have checked and noticed that there is a lack of keywords on your app page, besides it’s recommended they be engaged into reviews also. Here I offer you KeenMobi to proceed you ASO to work at optimizing the texts (Title & Description) and let your app be ranked higher and gain much more daily organic engaged installs from the app market searches.

Hi,

Nice game :wink:

I didn’t kow that we can buy to be downloaded.

Is it legal? Can we be punish by google?