Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are the different ways to promote your app?

Hey, Thatís really nice question. Lets get five different ways to promote your app. These ways very helpful and important for both type of mobile apps ios and android.

1.App Store Optimization:

Get your app ready for the app store. In app store so much apps available for download it is only logical to start investing in your app's promotion now. ASO is very helpful to optimize the keywords, rank higher and ultimately get more downloads. In this competition it is very hard to get the maximum visibility for an app in the app store. ASO is a process that can help an app to get easily discovered by the user within the app store.

2.CPI(Cost per Install):
    Cost Pay Install Is the best way to get lots of install of your app and getting high ranking in app store and play store. For this service you must need to pay amount of money only for each install and its very effective for your app promoting and marketing to achieve top ranking.

3.App Review Submission:

Review Submission will help you to get more target audience because after submitting your app on top sites there are lots of app users easily get to know about your app. It will provide your app with the initial publicity and if your app is really good, then it will also help you in get noticed in the app.

4.Social (Facebook) Audience Network -

Facebook uses its individual tool called Facebook Audience Network, which takes higher results for the Promoters. As a promoter, you can run promotions in the Facebook ad by enabling the Audience Network and monetise your Mobile App or Website with Ads from 3 Million Facebook Promoters with the help of Audience Network.

5.Review And Rating:

Review & Rating is one of best way to increase app ranking. An app user write his experience as a feedback about your app after use it, that feedback is known as review. App user also give rating to your app.
    Last edited by steamseo; 2019-05-23 at 03:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! Thank you for useful information. I need help, too. I created my own website. I want to do his promotion on the Internet. I don't know what kind of promotion I should choose. Here is my site https://1xbet.com. What do you think about it? I will be grateful to you. I've been looking for a professional. I'm waiting for feedback. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steamseo View Post
    Review Submission will help you to get more target audience because after submitting your app on top sites there are lots of app users easily get to know about your app. It will provide your app with the initial publicity and if your app is really good, then it will also help you in get noticed in the app.
    That's a good way to promote your app. Here is the site which is specialized on different Android apps reviews. I like the way they write the reviews so I think it's a great platform for promotion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some of the ways to promote your app:

1. Create a video about your app and share it on the youtube and social media channels.
    2. Encourage customer reviews and ratings.
    3. Submit your app to directories.
    4. Make the app icon and name catchy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A lot of ad networks and CPA or aff networks can easily take your app in for promotion. but need to clearly understand the end goals you willing to achieve.
    step 1 - get lots of downloads and boos up
    step 2 - set up some KPI's
    step 3 - monetize within your app (in-app ads)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Submit app to different store is the best way to boost up app download.

7. Thanks Adam.khan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks, mate, for sharing useful information. Social Media Marketing such as Instagram Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Pinterest Marketing are also the best ways to promote the app. Even social media automation tools also help in promoting the app through the social media platform.

9. Thanks Adam.khan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really informative POST

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for sharing. What do you think about instagram marketing?
    Get $50 Account Credit For Free On AuctionVilla!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, This thread will help me a lot to learn new facts. I have recently created an Andriod app. It will be great if you give your 2mins of valuable time and review my app. I really need your support guys. Please support me. My app link is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast