I just released CalcPP, a powerful AD-FREE Calculator will be your new favorite!

Hi guys!

I had been looking for calculators that don’t have ads, have many functions with clean and modern design, but most of them didn’t meet my expectation. So, I decided to make my own, so I can implement any cool functions that I wish others have. This is the first project that I spend so much time on it, and I just want to know what do you think about it.

And after months of months of designing, implementing and testing, I released the first version of CalcPP (It is Calc++, but that term is not good to find on Play Store, so I changed it).

YOU CAN GET IT FROM HERE: CalcPP - Powerful Calculator With No Ads

What features it currently has:

• No Ads. I was annoyed by ads, so I decided not adding anything can affect your experience

• After checking other calculators on Play Store, I decided to implement first 9 calculators and converters. From standard/health/money mode for everyday uses to unit/time zone/currency converters. (I already had a to-do list of what are going to appear on the next updates, but if you have any ideas, please let me know)

• I love calculator with more customized interface, so I support color scheme and theme. You can choose from the collection, and more will be added or removed based on your feedback.

• Although I’m not a English native speaker, I prefer using English as my primary language. But I still support localization. If you request any language, please let me know. I will try to translate it to any language.

• And more features will appear in the future.

What are going to appear in the next releases:

• New themes (may include dark theme)
  • More calculators and converters
  • More languages and options
  • What ever you think should be added, just leave your feedback!

Hi guys! I just found some issues and released new update today!
Version 1.1.5
Bugs fix and some improvements!

• Fix issues that cause crash on some devices
  • Expand touch area for some inputs
  • Fix visual issues of navigation bar in full screen mode
  • Other minor improvements

Promote Your Android Apps with steamseo.com , cpi start[SIZE=4] 0.06$

start with low budget and get big amount of installs

all installs from real user and real devices and installs from different - different mobile devices

get full real time reports

24/7 live customer support active at skype : steamseo9 or email : [email protected][/SIZE]

Hi everyone, today I introduce a next update!

Version 1.6
Improve User Experience

• Options Screen now has custom background and full transparent!
  • Expand function button is bigger and easier to touch

Fix Bugs

• Fix dark mode missing on some places
  • Fix errors that crash on some devices
  • Fix issue when change Dark Mode several times
  • Fix History Inline Mode issues

You can get it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thgdev.calc