Math Chief App

I have developed A game .

Math Chief is Mathematical game in which you have to Find the missing number of a series of numbers .

Math Chief is a mind Game will help you to develop math skills , abstract thinking ,
perseverance , concentration . it also raises IQ , ability to analyze , improves your
attention , memory and help you manage stress in a entertaining way.

Play and see what Title you deserve , There are more than 15+ Titles from Junior to
Chief based on the level you have reached .

try it now :

ex1.jpg

give me any recommendation and tips to follow … thnx :slight_smile:

Recently I have completely confused regarding careless action of app developers who have been publishing the apps into Store, but not using any ASO tools:confused:

Have you ever heard that’s a primary activity to be accessible to your target audience and be suggested in search result according relevant keyword.

So powerful tool is ignored and as result tons of traffic is cracked because of visibility lack :frowning:

Here I wanted to remind you that you should plan thoughtfully your promotion route -there is no sense to waste the time and energy if you do not focus at promotion and being competitive in the Store.

Get in touch with KeenMobiapp promotion company which helps you to generate traffic, implement decent ASO and place positive reviews at your app.:cool:

Buy Android And Ios App Installs at steamseo.com cpi start 0.06$

Start an ad Campaign with AdwertMobi they have different services like :

• Android & ios App Installs

• High Retention Install

• Keyword Search Installs

• Country Geo Base Installs

• ASO service

and many more very effective approach for app promotion.

Visit at : https://www.adwertmobi.com/
For more details contact on Skype : live:adwertmobiz