My first app game

Hello! I just made my first app game, I know it’s very basic, I am already working on a second one, a lot more complex. I’d highly appreciate if you could give me your opinion or reviews. Thank you!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Anikei.UnstoppableBall

Hello @robert2070,

I congratulate you with all my heart your app launching and wish you every success in your app market journey!

Having opportunity - I would recommend you to move further up to new heights and start to promote your app with simplest marketing tool like ASO and app installs.

ASO will help you to reach target audience and be discoverable in search result. Besides it enhance significantly keyword ranking and your direct audition will find you easy.

App Installs is the method of boosting traffic and affecting the ranking algorithm. Due to installs your app will increase the position and get visible spot in the category and grab a lot of chances to be noticeable and be downloaded by organic users.

Check KeenMobi company to take promotion services and make yourapp real Star!:cool:

Do you think about ordering mobile app installs in mobile marketing agency? In my opinion, it’s a good idea to ask for the help professionals. Because, If you ask people to leave reviews about your mobile application, it can be so long and can’t give your affect you wait. As It was written in the previous message: aso, app installs good opportunity to get high-rating positions.

Great Work. Your app working fine. Try to go next level