VIP password manager.

Hi guys! My name is Lucy and I am an android developer! I’m so happy to announce that our new app VIP Password Manager is now released!

Try it here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.vip&referrer=utm_source%3DMarexternalinks%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26anid%3Dadmob

VIP is pro password manager to secure your accounts and passwords. It can autofill passwords in sites and apps on phones, tablets, and PC. Only you can open VIP with a password or fingerprint.

This app is designed for everyone! No matter you are a cautious person or you are a person who always forgets your password. When you open sites and apps on the phone, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Gmail, YouTube, accounts, and passwords will be auto-filled, you can log in with one tap. On the PC, you can use VIP browser extensions to auto-fill accounts and passwords. No need to input by yourself.

Save accounts and passwords in VIP, your data will be secured and organized, you can get and use them easily at all time. Meanwhile, relax your brain!

You can download it and have a try! Let me know if you like our app!
Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great day!

Try it here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.vip&referrer=utm_source%3DMarexternalinks%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26anid%3Dadmob
4_Android.jpg

I have assessed your app and installed this accordingly.:slight_smile:

It is simple and efficient app - I would recommend your app to everyone who feel lack of their app security.
@lucy1233, I would recommend you to boost more traffic for your app to make it truly visible and increase the position.

You need to order the [b]app installs[/b] to improve the ranking position and confirm your status in Google Play.

One of the cool app installs providers is MoPeak, which currently is a leader in incent traffic delivering and have its own base of real users and guarantee total safe for your app.

Does the device load heavily?

:pSounds good! I will give it a try! Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Sounds good! I will give it a try! Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Helpful app and nice feature. That’s what i really need!