[free] [android] [game][rev ex] 1000+1 lines

Hi everyone,

1000+1 LINES - First Release

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apps.xrimarako.lines

A great skills fall down casual game with beautiful design and non-stop challenging gameplay.

You just have to shift your device gently left or right and gravity will move the ball to the next and next line till the end

You need to fall down 1000+1 lines !!! So, be patient, concentrated, keep your hands stable and …enjoy the thousand lines journey.

Hey @cristof,

My congrats regarding publishing your app in Store.

After examining your app - I do want to praize you for simple and never-ended level-increasing! The simple and engaging game - I really love it!:slight_smile:

But as they say that there is always room for improvement - I do recommend you to conduct ASO, so your app will be foundable in search result page due to powerful keywords in description.[i] So you will got a lot of target traffic and loyal users accordingly. [/i]

Also you need to lure the potential users - you need to convince them that other users are enjoying your app and it has a lot of installs as result. I recommend to order the installs service from [SIZE=2]KeenMobi[/SIZE] - they will increase the traffic volume and affect on the general ranking position

Be on Top and wish you every success!!!

P.S. Currently KeenMobi has launched the Cupid’s Sales which are dedicated to Valentine’s Dayy and is focusing to win your users’ hearts

Congratulations on the release! I tested it out, it was pretty fun and addictive, definitely challenging.

Thanks @ClarityDesigns