Warp Comic Face

It’s time for some fun! If you are a goofy person, and you like to laugh and bring positive energy wherever you go, then we have an app for you! Warp Comic Face will enable you to make the most hilarious pictures by deforming faces of your friends, or your own, and you will be able to add filters to photos, and make them look even better. There are also funny stickers that you can add to a picture, and you will be able to save all of the images in a gallery inside the app.

All of this is Free of charge, so download the app today and enjoy! Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sanenesastudio.warpcominface

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I really like your app - it has cheered me up and made me smile :slight_smile::smiley:

I do think that kind of app is a panacea for every day routine and escaping from plain office restraints. This can used to play with your boss’s picture or with your friends to cheer them up.

As an app marketers I can recommend you to [b]boost app installs[/b] campaign to increase app’s ranking position and gain visibility in Google Play. Besides, it is highly recommended to conduct [b]ASO[/b] - so your app will be discoverable for target users in search result page according to certain keywords.

Hah! Funny game which makes me smile))
I very like Warp Comic Face app and will recommend it to my friends for sure)
I really like design of icon and screenshots.
In general, you are done your ASO well. As a next step I can recommend you to buy installs to your game. This way of app promotion is highly efficient. We are well aware how the efficient app must function, thus we use all our skills and knowledge to improve every application. We can provide an intelligent marketing plan in order to reach app’s success.