[FREE] InPhone Music Player

Hi everyone, I just launched my first android music player named InPhone Music Player

InPhone music Player gives you the best experience of listening your stored audio file. It comes with simple yet beautiful hard design and easy to use playback controls, as well as with less ads. Less ads make your listening experience much better. Some features of this app are-

*Simple but beautiful UI
*Easy to use playback controls
*Equalizer
*Lyrics(Beta)
*Small Clip Filter
*Custom Tabs
*3 Beautiful themes

• Music Speed Play
    *Music Auto Quit

Checkit out and please leave your valuable feedback over email. Also please suggest me the features, so that i can improve it as per go.

Price- Free with ads/30 INR without ads.

Playstore Link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mybsolutions.musicplayer

I have checked and very liked InPhone Music Player ! I will recommend it to my friends for sure))
I really like design of icon and user-friendly interface.
In general, you are done your ASO well. As a next step I can recommend you to buy installs to your game. This way of app promotion is highly efficient. We are well aware how the efficient app must function, thus we use all our skills and knowledge to improve every application. We can provide an intelligent marketing plan in order to reach app’s success.

Hello,

I have installed your app - but your app needs to have more installs to confirm its solid status and get higher spot in ranking position to be visible for a lot of Store users.

I think your app would recognized better if you have conducted ASO due to which your app be easy fundable in search page and suggested for target users. Having [b]ASO (app store optimization[/b]) will allow to have long-termed traffic income and you have a lot of organic installs as result.

[b]KeenMobi [/b]presents the high quality service that give the chance to drive the traffic and get highest spot in Store and be in front of users eye.

Please note: KeenMobi has launched the Cupid’s Sales which are dedicated to Valentine’s Dayand is focusing to win your users’ hearts

Hey I just tested your app and its great! I like the UI looks nice, and the app is very easy to use.

Awesome App! I downloaded it and it worked well. Please also check out my app if you are interested :slight_smile:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ygravityapps.music