[FREE GAME] Drift car city

Hello,
I would like to present you Drift Car City Simulator, a open world drift game on Android!

Take control of some amazing drift cars (speed car, SUV and 4x4) in a huge driving environment ready to explore, with a big city, forests, canyons, hills and mountains : more than 16 km² of area and 30 km of roads !
Drive fast and drift hard on 8 amazing different tracks.
Complete tons of missions to become a professional drifter and to become rich !

Screens :

URL : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pickle.CityDrift

If you can rate 5 star it will help me a lot !
Besides, all ideas or suggestions are welcome ^^

Have a nice day,
Michael

awesome game. good luck!

Thank you. On which device did you test the game ?

hi. good game! samsung s7

Thank you for your answer. I hope that the game run whithout lag on S7 ^^

I liked this game, good luck!

Looks great mate!

I just felt like WOW when linked your app game - it has really impressive graphic design - the idea of dynamic game motivates to download your app immediately.

The ultimate rating rate proofs the app’s quality and app installs the direct pointer of app’s success. My congratulation and respect to you:)

Writing this post I recommend you to keep going and be more popular. You can make your app visible for wider audition in case you will boost traffic for it.

[b]KeenMobi [/b]can provide you incent traffic in order your app could reach top position and have a lot of organic installs.

[u]

Order app installs to drive traffic for your app and get huge pool of your game fans.

Hello, thank you for your answer :slight_smile:
I have made a little trailer for the game here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJw2mhV3gXM

Tell me if you have some bugs or lag.
Have a nice day

Not try to be presented on social networks and forums. Participate in discussions, describe strong sides of app and enhance the contacts list - so you have chance to get investor their or other models to monitize your app.

Besides[b] Mopeak [/b] company can boost app installs for your app in order to drive more traffic and improve the positions in Store.

A new update coming soon :slight_smile: