My first android game !!

This is my first game i just uploaded on Play Store what is your reviews?
New url https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lunar.nbh&hl=en

I have checked your app. It is really interesting and fun!
But, for better app ranking I can advise you to pay attention at your description and done well with your ASO, because it needs improvement.
If you will have any questions with ASO and keywords which must be included there feel free to ask :wink:

Thanks mopeak , it means a lot to me . I will add more words to my description ,and if i have any problem i will contact you :smiley:

nice gamee!

Thanks a lot :smiley:

Hi friends, just download your app and it is a simple but fun game. And I see the basic information of your app. You can add more description to introduce your app and do App Store Optimization to promote your app to get more downloads. The more app downloads your app get, the more app downloads your app will get. So you should try your best to get more downloads. Here I recommend you get some positive app reviews to gain more app downloads. When people see your app and see the positive reviews, they will download your app. So it is helpful for promoting your app. We [b]Reviewapp4u[/b] can provide this service. And can promise that all the reviews are from real phone users. Many app developers have chosen us. We can provide high quality reviews with keywords.

Hey Nixa,

My congrats regarding your first app!

Below I will share tips which I would use in order to conquer your auditory.

[ul]
[li]Be bolder. There are millions of games in Google Play which are ready to tear the competitors and use tricks of boosting traffic to be visible for their audince. Forget about modesty - it is your time to be a Star you have come a great way in this app development - so do your app to stand out from other similar app. Order app installs and boost your traffic in order to increase app position and visibility in Store.
[/li][li]use marketing tools - ASO will increase your app search ranking positions and you will get tons of organic installs as result. [b]KeenMobi[/b] is regarded as a leader in ASO implementation and can bring you a lot of positive changes in Store as result. So do not miss your chance.
[/li][li]get alternatives marketing tools - SMM is powerful and you do can use the word of mouth to get your app decently promoted.
[/li][/ul]

awesome game

Thank you all , i just uploaded new link of my game :smiley:

Cool game man!

Match Master is very wonderful game. The beauty of this game is to gain knowledge with fun. It is for all age users. It it innovative concept and appreciate the efforts of makers for this game.

Download MatchMasterandroid.app on Google Play, a Simple and Fun Way to Recall Your School Days

I can promote it with very cheap price even 0.0X dolloar.

Congratulations. And here give you some app promotion methods which can help your app gain more downloads and help increase your app exposure in the app store.

The best way to promote an app is to make your app more visibility in the app store. Only when your app have a high position in the app ranking, more potential users will see your app and have the possibility to download it. See the following to learn more knowledge about how to make your app more visibility.

Doing App Store Optimization
App store optimization, it is specifically what increases the visibility of your app in the marketplace. The higher its rank, the more users will find your app when they search, then the more downloads will generate.

1. Using simple but attractive app title, also add hot keywords in the title.
  2. Add keywords in the subtitle.
  3. Creating an eye-catching icon and video to attractive more users download your app.
  4. Using relevant and competitive keywords. Using keyword tools to choose some keywords for your app. Do not only put all the keywords together, also make it smoothly.
  5. Write good description, add more information in the description to make people know more about your app.
  6. [b]Get more positive app reviews[/b]. This is vital important. More positive reviews can help attractive more people download your app. Because data show that near 90% people will judge the app quality according to others reviews.
  7. Get your app featured in an official blog

Maybe you just publish your app on your website, in addition, you can include it in your official blog to attract more users to install it. For example, you can write a story about your app and let the users know the purpose and background of your app. Show them your app’s function and more details, like app links, screenshots, and videos to help them understand your app carefully.

Make your app be featured by app store
Most people choose to trust app store’s recommendation. They believe app store will recommend high quality app to them. So if your app is featured by app store. It can help increase app visibility. You should know the rules of Apple store and make sure your app is a high quality one.

Advertise for your app
Advertise is also a good way to promote your app. Developers can choose online advertise, such as Facebook ads and Google ads, or advertise in some related forums. If you app is a game app, you can advertise it in the game app forums. Or you can choose offline advertise, such as make a small video about your app, and play it in the people crowded places. Maybe this need a huge budget, but still useful.