PlayAppTOP - New way of Android App Promotion!

Hello! Pubs!
Chek our new service - https://playapptop.com
i’d like to present a new service for your apps in Google Play.
What we do and what our customers like:

1. installs
  2. installs + rating
  3. installs + rating + review
    TOP FEATURE FOR YOUR APP
  4. keyword installs (help your app grow from 250 place to 1st posions) !!!
  5. keyword installs + rating
  6. keyword installs + rating + review !!
    Almost 100% reviews are staying alive in Google.
    Try it now and get 20$ bonus for your first campaign!!

If you have any questions -
ping our tech support in SKYPE: live:eb5e768e5ad4a5f5

Important key factor is how many installs your app gets during first days.

For this reason, use incentive installs. Companies like [b]MoPeak[/b] works pretty good and gives you up to 6000 for first day.

tried, but no $20 bonus

I see that everything is good! and you have succesfully started your campaign and already spent 8,50$?) Don’t you?

[b]KeenMobi[/b] company is focusing its client meet success and be promoted at best manner. Recently 'iOS reviews+ratings" campaign has been launched where the real users place the relevant reviews, make 5 Star ratings and run your app several times.:rolleyes:

The reviews are USA target by default, but you do can order the country you need and be sure that your app will be kept for 7 days minimum on users’ device. :cool:

KeenMobi cares about report and opportunity to track each live review. [b]Upon your review campaig[/b]n is finished you will get detailed report. Do not waste your day -start to promote your app right now.

What? that was only for testing if my account have some fund, you added money only after i replied to this thread.
Anyway the service work fine at moment, i will reply with more information about review and keywords installs quality